Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Writings in japenese!
-
Dragon x
- Visitor
Writings in japenese!
If oyu cna write asentance in japense write it here and translate it.
-
Guest
- Visitor
re: Writings in japenese!
"If you can write a sentence in japanese, please write it here and translate it."
Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to get hiragana to display, so...
Watashi wa baka desu. Daigakusee desu. jyukyusai desu.
Watashi no Neko ga namae wa Gysto imas.
I am stupid. I'm a college student. I'm 19. I have a cat whose name is gysto. (not sure if imas is appropriate on that last one).
Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to get hiragana to display, so...
Watashi wa baka desu. Daigakusee desu. jyukyusai desu.
Watashi no Neko ga namae wa Gysto imas.
I am stupid. I'm a college student. I'm 19. I have a cat whose name is gysto. (not sure if imas is appropriate on that last one).
- ExistentialityFit
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Sep 06, 2005 5:06pm
- Contact:
Re: re: Writings in japenese!
..Ah, that was me. Forgot to log in. Also note that there IS a forum for this. Perhaps this should be moved there?
I fly where I can
While watching the world revolve
Don't know where to go
While watching the world revolve
Don't know where to go
-
Dragon x
- Visitor
re: Writings in japenese!
I know the japenese language forum i made a mistake and wrote here instead of there.
re: Writings in japenese!
Just to be a smartass....
日本語で言葉を書けるなら、ここで書いてくれ
nihongo de kotoba wo kakerunara, koko de kaite kure
If you can write a sentence in japanese, please write it here and translate it
日本語で言葉を書けるなら、ここで書いてくれ
nihongo de kotoba wo kakerunara, koko de kaite kure
If you can write a sentence in japanese, please write it here and translate it
-
Ethereal Blaze
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4510
- Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
- Gender: Male
re: Writings in japenese!
if you cant see it, why do you post here? ¬¬ honestly, why dontcha download yerself a translation software, or a better version of windows. XP seems to have an in-built translator. i can see the symbols just fine
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
-
Pyrokinetic Singer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1400
- Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm
re: Writings in japenese!
Nor can I!>_<
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
Re: re: Writings in japenese!
You didn't dl the Japanese patch fool.Link_Bell wrote:Whats the point!?All I see is ?'s!
go to this site
http://www.kaizoufansubs.net
http://www.kaizoufansubs.net
