Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

zatchbell videos!!

~Kyashi~
Visitor

zatchbell videos!!

Post by ~Kyashi~ »

http://www.youtube.com/watchv=VMVsrrrbzhk

the characters mouths seem to move to the words! :D
Last edited by ~Kyashi~ on May 08, 2006 7:01pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pyrokinetic Singer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1400
Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm

Re: zatchbell videos!!

Post by Pyrokinetic Singer »

wrong place
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
Black-Harmonia
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1660
Joined: Apr 11, 2006 7:35pm
Gender: Female

Re: zatchbell videos!!

Post by Black-Harmonia »

i hope this gets moved..
"My name is Apollo Justice and I'm fine!"
Hibari for president 2008!
~Kyashi~
Visitor

Re: zatchbell videos!!

Post by ~Kyashi~ »

???
Black-Harmonia
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1660
Joined: Apr 11, 2006 7:35pm
Gender: Female

Re: zatchbell videos!!

Post by Black-Harmonia »

This aught to be under the Zatch Bell threads area if im not mistaken..
"My name is Apollo Justice and I'm fine!"
Hibari for president 2008!
~Kyashi~
Visitor

Re: zatchbell videos!!

Post by ~Kyashi~ »

whatever :crazy:
Vash
Uber Otaku
Posts: 931
Joined: Feb 22, 2005 3:22am
Gender: Male

Re: zatchbell videos!!

Post by Vash »

crazyforanime11210516 wrote:whatever :crazy:
No, not "whatever". This is yet the second topic I moved from another section to the Zatchbell section. Please watch that you take the right forum when you open a topic.
Anner <3
\,,/
~Kyashi~
Visitor

Re: zatchbell videos!!

Post by ~Kyashi~ »

ok
:?
Pyrokinetic Singer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1400
Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm

Re: zatchbell videos!!

Post by Pyrokinetic Singer »

He means that Zatch Bell things go in the Zatch Bell section.
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
~Kyashi~
Visitor

Re: zatchbell videos!!

Post by ~Kyashi~ »

oh sorry but i don't know how to delete topics. :(
Pyrokinetic Singer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1400
Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm

Re: zatchbell videos!!

Post by Pyrokinetic Singer »

It's imposible.
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
~Kyashi~
Visitor

Re: zatchbell videos!!

Post by ~Kyashi~ »

i wish it was possible to delete stupid ideas. :cry: but i can't.
Pyrokinetic Singer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1400
Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm

Re: zatchbell videos!!

Post by Pyrokinetic Singer »

I know!*cries*
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
~Kyashi~
Visitor

Re: zatchbell videos!!

Post by ~Kyashi~ »

:cry: :cry:
Pyrokinetic Singer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1400
Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm

Re: zatchbell videos!!

Post by Pyrokinetic Singer »

*cries in a corner with a dunce hat*
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
~Kyashi~
Visitor

Re: zatchbell videos!!

Post by ~Kyashi~ »

*cries in corner sucking thumb* :cry:
Locked