Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Would you hunt/eat pkmn?

Himitsu
Uber Otaku
Posts: 743
Joined: Sep 19, 2006 9:18am

Would you hunt/eat pkmn?

Post by Himitsu »

If pkmn were real, would you hunt or eat them?

:bounce:
josh :)
Uber Otaku
Posts: 740
Joined: Aug 26, 2006 12:38am
Gender: Male

Re: Would you hunt/eat pkmn?

Post by josh :) »

eat them :| i guess
My Facebook Profile Add me as a friend if you want :)
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3369
Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Would you hunt/eat pkmn?

Post by Cold Revolver »

I bet they taste like chicken. A lil BBQ sauce and I am sure you can make yourself a Fantastic meal. :)
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
josh :)
Uber Otaku
Posts: 740
Joined: Aug 26, 2006 12:38am
Gender: Male

Re: Would you hunt/eat pkmn?

Post by josh :) »

I'll have a Tauros steak thanks :) i know u have heaps of magikarp but i sed i want the steak :x
My Facebook Profile Add me as a friend if you want :)
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3184
Joined: Sep 15, 2006 3:07am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Would you hunt/eat pkmn?

Post by divinephoenix »

you can't eat a magicarp,they're nothing but skin and bones!!!didn't you watch that ep!!!you'll just break all your teeth!!!
Please check out my Mod App
See my Drawings ^_^
Hallow Ichigo is my Master and I am his genie ^^
ChaosEnVy ~(Shade)~
Uber Otaku
Posts: 630
Joined: Jun 11, 2005 7:31pm
Gender: Male

Re: Would you hunt/eat pkmn?

Post by ChaosEnVy ~(Shade)~ »

hmm i guess it dose sound kinda mean tho..
To be forgotten is worse than death.
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3184
Joined: Sep 15, 2006 3:07am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Would you hunt/eat pkmn?

Post by divinephoenix »

yeah..pokemon help humans so we shouldn't help themselves in our stomachs.
Please check out my Mod App
See my Drawings ^_^
Hallow Ichigo is my Master and I am his genie ^^
User avatar
Master InuYasha
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3195
Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm

Re: Would you hunt/eat pkmn?

Post by Master InuYasha »

I would do neither.
Serpdrako
Newbie Otaku
Posts: 14
Joined: Jun 25, 2007 12:59am

Re: Would you hunt/eat pkmn?

Post by Serpdrako »

Oh I would never do that, thats just cruel.
:(
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3184
Joined: Sep 15, 2006 3:07am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Would you hunt/eat pkmn?

Post by divinephoenix »

yeah,i agree
Please check out my Mod App
See my Drawings ^_^
Hallow Ichigo is my Master and I am his genie ^^
*Sakura*
Uber Otaku
Posts: 894
Joined: Dec 17, 2006 12:19pm
Gender: Female

Re: Would you hunt/eat pkmn?

Post by *Sakura* »

Ewwww I wouldn't eat them
User avatar
yuki_doll
Rookie Otaku
Posts: 23
Joined: Nov 20, 2007 6:57pm

Re: Would you hunt/eat pkmn?

Post by yuki_doll »

OMG I would soooo eat a pokemon!! ......not really that would be weird.
nekos make the best kind of slaves! <<333
josh
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1913
Joined: Nov 07, 2004 12:45am
Gender: Male

Re: Would you hunt/eat pkmn?

Post by josh »

I don't know..i wouldn't hunt them. maybe eat them
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3369
Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Would you hunt/eat pkmn?

Post by Cold Revolver »

I am having several Pokemon this year in place of the turkey, hopefully they come out medium rare. With mashed potatoes.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
User avatar
yuki_doll
Rookie Otaku
Posts: 23
Joined: Nov 20, 2007 6:57pm

Re: Would you hunt/eat pkmn?

Post by yuki_doll »

yay!!!
nekos make the best kind of slaves! <<333
Divas.Misery
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 115
Joined: Nov 14, 2007 12:40pm

Re: Would you hunt/eat pkmn?

Post by Divas.Misery »

OMG! Yes! I do all the time. The fire ones burn my mouth. :^o
Thank You Yuki_Doll A.K.A Sydo-chan for Alexander Driko and Cake.
Divas.Misery for Winter, Nova, Misery, and Neko.
Locked