Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Spanish, Literature or English help
-
abby_baby243
- Baka Otaku
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Nov 06, 2008 2:50pm
- Gender: Female
Spanish, Literature or English help
my mom is fluent in spanish so i have learned from her and i kick ass at the other subjects a's in both 
Peace Love and Dance
Re: Spanish, Literature or English help
¿Nos podemos practicar español por favor? Estoy aprendiendo. ¿Dónde estuve su madre nació? ¿De dondé eres?
Inglés y la literatura son mis mejores pero español....... nivel inicial...o intermedios....inicial
¿Quién es tu escritor favorito español? Gabriel García Marquez es el mío, y José Luis Borges.
Inglés y la literatura son mis mejores pero español....... nivel inicial...o intermedios....inicial
¿Quién es tu escritor favorito español? Gabriel García Marquez es el mío, y José Luis Borges.
...what shall I prescribe....
-
abby_baby243
- Baka Otaku
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Nov 06, 2008 2:50pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Spanish, Literature or English help
sí podemos práctica español y mi madre nació en Sevilla España
Inglés encendido y son muy fáciles para mí y no tengo ningún escritor favorito español
Inglés encendido y son muy fáciles para mí y no tengo ningún escritor favorito español
Peace Love and Dance
Re: Spanish, Literature or English help
I feel comfortable with the preterite, past continuous and past participle, but funnily enough I have trouble with some of the pronouns.
¿Te puedo ayudar con estos?:
My current problem is properly translating some of the pronouns in my head, I'm talking about these:
Alguien,
Algun/o/a/as/os
Nadié
Ningun/o/a/as/os
I understand the gender stem, [a/o etc] but I don't understand why it is sometimes 'Ningun' and others 'Ninguno'
My main problem is the fact these do no translate perfectly, it seems to lead to confusion.
Could you tell me if this is correct:
"Me han dicho que aquí encontraría a alguien" =
Here I take "alguien" to mean "someone", and my translation is:
"They told me they would find someone here", or literally:
"Me have-they told that here find-they-would someone" .....lol
¿Te puedo ayudar con estos?:
My current problem is properly translating some of the pronouns in my head, I'm talking about these:
Alguien,
Algun/o/a/as/os
Nadié
Ningun/o/a/as/os
I understand the gender stem, [a/o etc] but I don't understand why it is sometimes 'Ningun' and others 'Ninguno'
My main problem is the fact these do no translate perfectly, it seems to lead to confusion.
Could you tell me if this is correct:
"Me han dicho que aquí encontraría a alguien" =
Here I take "alguien" to mean "someone", and my translation is:
"They told me they would find someone here", or literally:
"Me have-they told that here find-they-would someone" .....lol
...what shall I prescribe....
-
abby_baby243
- Baka Otaku
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Nov 06, 2008 2:50pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Spanish, Literature or English help
Aleguien - someone
Alugun- somewhere
Nadie - nobody
Ningun - no
Ninguno/a (none, no) shortens to ningún before a masculine, singular noun. When it follows the verb, a double negative is required
They told me they would find someone here is correct
hope that helps
Alugun- somewhere
Nadie - nobody
Ningun - no
Ninguno/a (none, no) shortens to ningún before a masculine, singular noun. When it follows the verb, a double negative is required
They told me they would find someone here is correct
Peace Love and Dance
Re: Spanish, Literature or English help
Algun = 'Somewhere' ....this is ridiculously confusing.
¿Hay algun aquí? means, "Is there someone here?", right? How does it change?
And "Alguno vez" means "ever", right? Whyyyyyyy does it change.....
¿Hay algun aquí? means, "Is there someone here?", right? How does it change?
And "Alguno vez" means "ever", right? Whyyyyyyy does it change.....
...what shall I prescribe....
Re: Spanish, Literature or English help
i understand spanish, but i can't speak a lot XD
i had spanish classes for 1 year when i was on 6th grade, but i didn't pay attention at all.
i understand it because it looks like portuguese.
i had spanish classes for 1 year when i was on 6th grade, but i didn't pay attention at all.
i understand it because it looks like portuguese.
olááá
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
-
abby_baby243
- Baka Otaku
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Nov 06, 2008 2:50pm
- Gender: Female
-
Lexin Kotetsu
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 124
- Joined: Apr 23, 2008 1:19pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Spanish, Literature or English help
I could use some help with the whole Diagramming sentences things. I kinda get it, thanks to my teahcer Ms. Bomann, but I woudl rerally appreciate some help.
Even though I have a 97 in there, it can be a little hard sometimes, and I really would like to make it into Honors English next year.
Even though I have a 97 in there, it can be a little hard sometimes, and I really would like to make it into Honors English next year.
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere but where I should be! Where is this?.... I can't remember!!!! Maybe that's why I'm not there.... hm....
Re: Spanish, Literature or English help
My Spanish teacher is by far the worst teacher I've EVER had.
She has like, ADD. She goes off topic soooooooooo easy.
Half of the class is her talking about herself, and her life.
A fourth of it is her complaining about us, how we're talkative, friendly, etc. when we arent even that bad.
I may be posting here in the near future.
She has like, ADD. She goes off topic soooooooooo easy.
Half of the class is her talking about herself, and her life.
A fourth of it is her complaining about us, how we're talkative, friendly, etc. when we arent even that bad.
I may be posting here in the near future.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
