Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Yo

Talk about the website, offer suggestions, express opinions, and get help with understanding and using the forums.
User avatar
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3604
Joined: Jun 23, 2007 7:08pm
Gender: Female

Yo

Post by Hardcore »

Many members on this site have been severely inactive, and I've noticed it mostly among moderators, such as:
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Trigun Forever
Shining Star
Vash
Pyro Psycho
geishaboy
Hinato Kazuya
[Batman]
Kuragari
Slash
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º
Dreams

(forgive me if your name is incorrectly on this list, just PM me and I'll edit it. Or just edit it yourself)

But that means we only have a few active mod's, and the boards are becoming rather messy with spam, and misbehaving. (Josh even pointed it out to me in my application).

I want to know your guys' thoughts.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
User avatar
SASSZAIN
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5325
Joined: Jan 27, 2006 8:09am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Yo

Post by SASSZAIN »

I'm working on it <,<
Just not fast enough <,<
And kuragari isnt as inactive as the rest.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Boxcar Bob
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 250
Joined: Jul 01, 2008 4:47am
Gender: Male

Re: Yo

Post by Boxcar Bob »

Make me a mod. There's no rock star mods active :)
Demyx wrote:I can wrestle and pin a girl who's twice my size. I have nothing to be ashamed of at all.
User avatar
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3604
Joined: Jun 23, 2007 7:08pm
Gender: Female

Re: Yo

Post by Hardcore »

SASSZAIN wrote:And kuragari isnt as inactive as the rest.
We still only hear from him ~1 time a month, if we're lucky.
I'm not concerned about the lack of mods, just what's going on in the forums. But the few mods that still log on, can't possibly handle it by themselves.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
josh :)
Uber Otaku
Posts: 740
Joined: Aug 26, 2006 12:38am
Gender: Male

Re: Yo

Post by josh :) »

If my posts actually do get 'modded' it seems to always be Dretlin or Sasszain. I think we do need more active mods. Then again, I don't really care because less mods probably means more people will get rick rolled or end up getting pwned by my awesome abuse for a longer period of time.

Also if you have a look at the Moderator Actions page you can see that it is Dretlin and Sasszain doing all the work.

Also did anyone else besides me notice that Dark Lilly returned!! lol
My Facebook Profile Add me as a friend if you want :)
User avatar
SASSZAIN
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5325
Joined: Jan 27, 2006 8:09am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Yo

Post by SASSZAIN »

Iris wrote:
SASSZAIN wrote:And kuragari isnt as inactive as the rest.
We still only hear from him ~1 time a month, if we're lucky.
I'm not concerned about the lack of mods, just what's going on in the forums. But the few mods that still log on, can't possibly handle it by themselves.
:( I want you back on the team.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
User avatar
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3604
Joined: Jun 23, 2007 7:08pm
Gender: Female

Re: Yo

Post by Hardcore »

I've noticed Dark Lilly.
Might only be temporary though.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
josh :)
Uber Otaku
Posts: 740
Joined: Aug 26, 2006 12:38am
Gender: Male

Re: Yo

Post by josh :) »

Yami is on right now.
My Facebook Profile Add me as a friend if you want :)
User avatar
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3604
Joined: Jun 23, 2007 7:08pm
Gender: Female

Re: Yo

Post by Hardcore »

Oh, well. She didn't see this thread, and edit herself out. So, she remains on the list.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
josh :)
Uber Otaku
Posts: 740
Joined: Aug 26, 2006 12:38am
Gender: Male

Re: Yo

Post by josh :) »

this is your bitchy side coming out iris. yami shouldn't have to fix ur mistakes all the time
My Facebook Profile Add me as a friend if you want :)
User avatar
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3604
Joined: Jun 23, 2007 7:08pm
Gender: Female

Re: Yo

Post by Hardcore »

josh wrote:this is your bitchy side coming out iris. yami shouldn't have to fix ur mistakes all the time
Oh, quit. You're making me smile. =]

She's not on often, anyhow.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
User avatar
SASSZAIN
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5325
Joined: Jan 27, 2006 8:09am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Yo

Post by SASSZAIN »

:( none are
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
User avatar
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2966
Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:28pm
Gender: Female

Re: Yo

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

only mods i ever see are Dret, Zain and Athos. Seras might be on but she never leaves the RP area
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
User avatar
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3604
Joined: Jun 23, 2007 7:08pm
Gender: Female

Re: Yo

Post by Hardcore »

Yeah, same here. Shining Star is on once and a while, but never the forum. Just chat. So I included her.
Yami is barely on.

But yeah.. I see Seras on AIM. So I assumed she was active still.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
User avatar
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2966
Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:28pm
Gender: Female

Re: Yo

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Yea I see Mel on MSN almost everyday but just never on AA (though I don't ever go in the RP area so I guess she could be in there)
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Dreams
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 652
Joined: Aug 13, 2006 12:17am

Re: Yo

Post by Dreams »

正直に言うと、もう知らないから。

I should still be demoted, though.
Пуля в сердце, мозг на дверцу...
"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." ~Romans 6:23
Locked