Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Mother's Day?

Topics about anything not related to the other forums.
Locked
Mai
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5580
Joined: Oct 30, 2004 6:54pm
Gender: Female

Mother's Day?

Post by Mai »

:]
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
[Batman]
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 508
Joined: Apr 08, 2006 4:43pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Mother's Day?

Post by [Batman] »

i love my mom. :]
:]
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
User avatar
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2966
Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:28pm
Gender: Female

Re: Mother's Day?

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

We had a few special heart shaped watermelons here :)
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Mai
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5580
Joined: Oct 30, 2004 6:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Mother's Day?

Post by Mai »

Oh, oh, oh! Happy mother's day to meeee!

It's so awkward being on the other end of this holiday for once.


Totally out of my element.


But anyways! All the other A.A moms, happy mothers day. :] And same to everyone else's majass.
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
User avatar
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3951
Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
Gender: Female

Re: Mother's Day?

Post by Gaming Goddess »

I gave my mom a drawing, and she almost cried. Lawl.
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
Mik3
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 593
Joined: Nov 08, 2006 6:12am
Gender: Male

Re: Mother's Day?

Post by Mik3 »

[Batman] wrote:i love my mom. :]
I remembered my password.
Pennyroyal Tea
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2120
Joined: Oct 21, 2005 9:51am
Contact:

Re: Mother's Day?

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

[Batman] wrote:i love my mom. :]
Didn't Joe Chill kill your mom causing you to become batman?

That being said, I'll actually be a father by next father's day, technically I'm one now I guess, so presents for me!
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
[Batman]
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 508
Joined: Apr 08, 2006 4:43pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Mother's Day?

Post by [Batman] »

no, i became batman cause im scared of bats dude lolz
:]
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
User avatar
Dretlin
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2898
Joined: Oct 29, 2004 8:00am
Gender: Male

Re: Mother's Day?

Post by Dretlin »

Did not realize we celebrated this on different days.
Mik3
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 593
Joined: Nov 08, 2006 6:12am
Gender: Male

Re: Mother's Day?

Post by Mik3 »

The Joker wrote:
[Batman] wrote:i love my mom. :]
Didn't Joe Chill kill your mom causing you to become batman?

That being said, I'll actually be a father by next father's day, technically I'm one now I guess, so presents for me!
The first present they'll send you is child support.
I remembered my password.
josh :)
Uber Otaku
Posts: 740
Joined: Aug 26, 2006 12:38am
Gender: Male

Re: Mother's Day?

Post by josh :) »

uneducated [censored] dnt no safe sex


(Edited by Athos :))
My Facebook Profile Add me as a friend if you want :)
Pennyroyal Tea
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2120
Joined: Oct 21, 2005 9:51am
Contact:

Re: Mother's Day?

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Actually I was joking.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
User avatar
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3604
Joined: Jun 23, 2007 7:08pm
Gender: Female

Re: Mother's Day?

Post by Hardcore »

No you weren't.

Happy very late mothers day, fatty. :)
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Locked