Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Has anyone heard of the earthquake in Haiti?

Topics about anything not related to the other forums.
Locked
Chrono Paladin
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2580
Joined: May 06, 2006 8:04am
Gender: Male

Has anyone heard of the earthquake in Haiti?

Post by Chrono Paladin »

http://news.yahoo.com/topics/haiti-earthquake

Just a few days ago, an earthquake just hit Haiti and the people there started suffering because their home has been destroyed. I saw it on the news. It's very sad. :(
R.I.P. Steven Irwin, V-Tech, Heath Ledger, George Carlin, Bernie Mac, Isaac Hayes, Michael Jackson, Billy Mays, Taco Bell dog, Brittany Murphy, Garry Coleman, Ronnie James Dio and Toonami (although at least it reincarnated as Toonzai!)
Ignited
Help Haiti!
User avatar
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3604
Joined: Jun 23, 2007 7:08pm
Gender: Female

Re: Has anyone heard of the earthquake in Haiti?

Post by Hardcore »

Who hasn't? It's been on the news everyday.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
User avatar
SASSZAIN
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5325
Joined: Jan 27, 2006 8:09am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Has anyone heard of the earthquake in Haiti?

Post by SASSZAIN »

Haiti? Whats that?
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Chrono Paladin
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2580
Joined: May 06, 2006 8:04am
Gender: Male

Re: Has anyone heard of the earthquake in Haiti?

Post by Chrono Paladin »

SASSZAIN wrote:Haiti? Whats that?
*facepalm* It's a country in the Caribbean and it's one of the poorest countries in Noth America.

http://samrainer.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/haiti.jpg
R.I.P. Steven Irwin, V-Tech, Heath Ledger, George Carlin, Bernie Mac, Isaac Hayes, Michael Jackson, Billy Mays, Taco Bell dog, Brittany Murphy, Garry Coleman, Ronnie James Dio and Toonami (although at least it reincarnated as Toonzai!)
Ignited
Help Haiti!
User avatar
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3604
Joined: Jun 23, 2007 7:08pm
Gender: Female

Re: Has anyone heard of the earthquake in Haiti?

Post by Hardcore »

He's just being an idiot.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
User avatar
SASSZAIN
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5325
Joined: Jan 27, 2006 8:09am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Has anyone heard of the earthquake in Haiti?

Post by SASSZAIN »

Whats an idiot?
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
User avatar
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3604
Joined: Jun 23, 2007 7:08pm
Gender: Female

Re: Has anyone heard of the earthquake in Haiti?

Post by Hardcore »

SASSZAIN wrote:Whats an idiot?
tu madre :o
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
User avatar
SASSZAIN
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5325
Joined: Jan 27, 2006 8:09am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Has anyone heard of the earthquake in Haiti?

Post by SASSZAIN »

.. ROFL
Anyways, yes I've heard about the earthquake. I've also heard about Mister Obama sending ppls there to help, and I've heard about how people are being stupid and greedy, and how others are being selfless and amazing.

What of it? Its just another Natural phenomena, like Katrina.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Haoie
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 318
Joined: Aug 12, 2005 7:30pm
Gender: Male

Re: Has anyone heard of the earthquake in Haiti?

Post by Haoie »

Mother Nature sure loves giving crap countries the beatdown.
"Turn on your shine and hold me near"
User avatar
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3604
Joined: Jun 23, 2007 7:08pm
Gender: Female

Re: Has anyone heard of the earthquake in Haiti?

Post by Hardcore »

Haoie wrote:Mother Nature sure loves giving crap countries the beatdown.
Considering she's hit the US pretty damn hard too, I'd like to say all countries.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
User avatar
SASSZAIN
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5325
Joined: Jan 27, 2006 8:09am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Has anyone heard of the earthquake in Haiti?

Post by SASSZAIN »

You just made his point.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
User avatar
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3604
Joined: Jun 23, 2007 7:08pm
Gender: Female

Re: Has anyone heard of the earthquake in Haiti?

Post by Hardcore »

Notreally.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
User avatar
Grell
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1404
Joined: Oct 15, 2008 1:39pm
Contact:

Re: Has anyone heard of the earthquake in Haiti?

Post by Grell »

I'd like to say that MOTHER NATURE IS TAKING REVENGE UPON THE HUMAN RACE FOR BEING COMPLETE TARDS! Just saying.
Please, I am but a smol potate.

Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
User avatar
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3604
Joined: Jun 23, 2007 7:08pm
Gender: Female

Re: Has anyone heard of the earthquake in Haiti?

Post by Hardcore »

Lord Koryu wrote:I'd like to say that MOTHER NATURE IS TAKING REVENGE UPON THE HUMAN RACE FOR BEING COMPLETE TARDS! Just saying.
This I agree with
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Locked