Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Hentai Audio

Hentai, or anime porn. Only enter if you are of legal age to view such content.
Locked
Dio
Visitor

Hentai Audio

Post by Dio »

Does anyone know what the name of the song is perfomed by Noriko Namiki is? The specific song I am refering to is supposed to be at the end of some Hentai called "Slave Doll" but I can't find any source that says Namiki sung in the credits. I heard a sound clip and the song was called "Happy Days"; did she ever sing this? If so where can I get this song? It's eating my brain from the inside!
kagomeH
Visitor

re: Hentai Audio

Post by kagomeH »

why dont u try ebay or a google search!?!
Dio
Visitor

re: Hentai Audio

Post by Dio »

I have
kagomeH
Visitor

re: Hentai Audio

Post by kagomeH »

mmm i tell ya as soon i find out!
Locked