Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Zatch or Brogo?
Zatch or Brogo?
Who is you fav?
Zatch or Brogo?
Zatch or Brogo?
I
U COREY BABY!
I luv my AA bros and sis's! They r my Butterscotch Angels! (30)I...want...to...EAT RICE!!! Zin is my awsm AA twin!!
I luv my AA bros and sis's! They r my Butterscotch Angels! (30)I...want...to...EAT RICE!!! Zin is my awsm AA twin!!
-
Final_Fantasy_Lover
- Visitor
re: Zatch or Brogo?
I believe his name is "Brago" not Brogo but I do like him best 
re: Zatch or Brogo?
Zatch.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
-
unknown_beauty074
- Visitor
re: Zatch or Brogo?
just wondering..why zatch or brago?? i rather have that ice mamodo...(but i'd choose brago..)
-
Guest
- Visitor
re: Zatch or Brogo?
[quote]just wondering..why zatch or brago?? i rather have that ice mamodo...(but i'd choosse brago..)
I dunno...I guess because it seems to be that they might end up battling each other in the end? And you must mean Robnos....I REALLY want to know who this Zatch-look alike is.....
I dunno...I guess because it seems to be that they might end up battling each other in the end? And you must mean Robnos....I REALLY want to know who this Zatch-look alike is.....
-
unknown_beauty074
- Visitor
re: Zatch or Brogo?
no not that ice mamodo....the other one in the beginning..but yeah i wanna see the zatch look a like
-
MoonlightRose Kurama
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2221
- Joined: Jan 08, 2005 12:32pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
re: Zatch or Brogo?
Zatch!He's so cute!
I'm with Dark V!
Things Not To Do At Hogwarts:
Crashing a Ford Anglia into the Whomping willow is not the best entrance to make. Crashing it into Snape's office is.
Things Not To Do At Hogwarts:
Crashing a Ford Anglia into the Whomping willow is not the best entrance to make. Crashing it into Snape's office is.
-
LadyChippy
- Visitor
Re: re: Zatch or Brogo?
Ice mamodo? You mean Raycom? He's alright, but I like Sugino and Zeon. Brugo is at firs place though... :love:unknown_beauty074 wrote:just wondering..why zatch or brago?? i rather have that ice mamodo...(but i'd choose brago..)
re: Zatch or Brogo?
Zatch all the way! 
zatch bell fan club
If you can summon magical guardian swords, you're automatically awesome. It's a law.
retired rper
If you can summon magical guardian swords, you're automatically awesome. It's a law.
retired rper
re: Zatch or Brogo?
unknown_beauty074 do you mean Recom?
I
U COREY BABY!
I luv my AA bros and sis's! They r my Butterscotch Angels! (30)I...want...to...EAT RICE!!! Zin is my awsm AA twin!!
I luv my AA bros and sis's! They r my Butterscotch Angels! (30)I...want...to...EAT RICE!!! Zin is my awsm AA twin!!
