Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Anime O.S.T's
-
Baka-Tenshi
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 835
- Joined: Jan 04, 2005 9:08am
re: Anime Song OST
Of course I do. 
Yes, I'm back. For real this time. I swear it to the high heavens.
-
Crazygal
- Visitor
re: Anime Song OST
Yeah i mostly listen to the opening songs of the anime i watch! 
-
Neon_Genesis
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 808
- Joined: Mar 07, 2005 9:22am
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
re: Anime Song OST
The best anime song I have ever heard(I can't remember the name) is the ending song in the first season of inyuyasha.
People don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.
-
Infinite Twilight
- Visitor
re: Anime Song OST
Do you mean My Will? I like Fukai Mori better, but that's just me.
-
Neon_Genesis
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 808
- Joined: Mar 07, 2005 9:22am
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
re: Anime Song OST
Now that you mention it, that is a pretty cool song. I don't know much about anime songs though.
People don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.
-
Hey
- Visitor
re: Anime Song OST
-Hellsing: "Logos Naki World" (The World Without Logos)
+you should seriously listen to some of Hellsing's songs if you've time, they're totally awesome!
-Cowboy Bebop: "Tank!"
+God how I love Cowboy Bebop's music, Seatbelt is just an amazing band.
+"Blue" is one my all time favorites!!!! And "You Make Me Cool" and....oh the list could go on forever.
-Serial Experiments, Lain: "Duvet"
+Boa's the shizznizz, that's all I have to say.
- Witch Hunter Robin: "Shell"
+My God, WHR has awesome songs!!! I love "Half-pain" as well, oh heck they're all good!
-Chobits: "Let Me Be With You"
+It is one of the most adorable anime songs ever created, in my opinion.
I have SO many more, but unfortunatly I'm at school and don't have enough time to list them all. I will list the rest tonight!
+you should seriously listen to some of Hellsing's songs if you've time, they're totally awesome!
-Cowboy Bebop: "Tank!"
+God how I love Cowboy Bebop's music, Seatbelt is just an amazing band.
+"Blue" is one my all time favorites!!!! And "You Make Me Cool" and....oh the list could go on forever.
-Serial Experiments, Lain: "Duvet"
+Boa's the shizznizz, that's all I have to say.
- Witch Hunter Robin: "Shell"
+My God, WHR has awesome songs!!! I love "Half-pain" as well, oh heck they're all good!
-Chobits: "Let Me Be With You"
+It is one of the most adorable anime songs ever created, in my opinion.
I have SO many more, but unfortunatly I'm at school and don't have enough time to list them all. I will list the rest tonight!
-
Infinite Twilight
- Visitor
re: Anime Song OST
I've only ever heard Tank! and Let Me Be With You out of those, but they rock! I know lots of anime songs 'cause I always listen to them on my DVDs.
-
Luffy
- Visitor
re: Anime Song OST
Anything by Yoko Kanno.. so awesome.. ^_^
Music by the Pillows from FLCL, GITS:SAC, Escaflowne, COWBOY BEBOP ^ ^, One Piece, Wolf's Rain, Samurai Champloo, Azumanga-Daioh, Outlaw Star..
That's all I can think of right now.. O_O;; lol
Music by the Pillows from FLCL, GITS:SAC, Escaflowne, COWBOY BEBOP ^ ^, One Piece, Wolf's Rain, Samurai Champloo, Azumanga-Daioh, Outlaw Star..
That's all I can think of right now.. O_O;; lol
Re: re: Anime Song OST
I listen to a lot of anime music. I straight out just like Jpop, I'll listen to anything
Rurouni Kenshin
Full Moon wo Sagashite
Inuyasha
... Detective Conan.
It's all good.
Rurouni Kenshin
Full Moon wo Sagashite
Inuyasha
... Detective Conan.
It's all good.
go to this site
http://www.kaizoufansubs.net
http://www.kaizoufansubs.net
-
Sanger Zomvolt
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1013
- Joined: Mar 22, 2005 8:31am
re: Anime Song OST
I loved the soundtrack to Gundam: Char's Counterattack it had some very powerful orchestral tracks, my favorites were Segment 3: Sally, and Resolve, and although I disliked NGE, I found Decisive Battle strangely addicting
"Believe in the oath sworn through courage"
-
Crazygal
- Visitor
re: Anime Song OST
yeah i like "let me be with you" on Chobits and the Fruits Basket's opening theme and Love Hina's opening theme 
-
~Yamiko~
- Visitor
re: Anime Song OST
My favs are:
Ready Steady Go - Full Metal Alchemist
Rewrite - Full Metal Alchemist
Let me be with you - Chobits
Angelus - Inuyasha
Itazurana KSS - Inuyasha
Red Shoe Sunday - Ranma 1/2
Where do we go from here - Ranma 1/2
Dont make me wild like you - Ranma 1/2
Ready Steady Go - Full Metal Alchemist
Rewrite - Full Metal Alchemist
Let me be with you - Chobits
Angelus - Inuyasha
Itazurana KSS - Inuyasha
Red Shoe Sunday - Ranma 1/2
Where do we go from here - Ranma 1/2
Dont make me wild like you - Ranma 1/2
-
Sesshylvr
- Visitor
re: Anime Song OST
i have all the inuyasha opening and ending theme's (love them all, but i favor shinjitsu no uta.) i like Half-pain and Shell from WHR (they rock) then the Devil Hunter Yohko theme (dont know which movie) called Touch my heart
-
.:Insane~Genius:.
- Visitor
Re: Anime Song OST
If you're an anime fan, you'd obviously listen to anime songs!!!!Isis.A.R.Ishtar wrote:Anyone listen to anime song?
D.N.Angel True Light is such a good song, as is CCS Groovy, YYH Hohoemi no Bakundan, YGO Voice and Wild Drive, Beyblade Let it Rip and Never Gonna Take Me Down, uh... RK 1/3 Janjou no Kanjou, Case Closed (Detective Conan) Truth, Inuyasha My Will and Every Heart, AnC Scarlet, FY Yoga Akero Mae Ni, FB Chiisana Inori and the opening theme (I can't quite remember what it's called) and FMwS Eternal Snow, Love Chronicle and Myself are great!!!!! I know, long list! >_<
-
Kenshin
- Visitor
re: Anime Song OST
i listen to a bunch of anime songs such as Gundam Seed, Rurouni Kenshin, Naruto, Inuyasha and a bunch more 
