Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

immortal pokemon??

La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5600
Joined: Jun 29, 2005 3:39pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

immortal pokemon??

Post by La Tua Cantante »

Ok, I kinda watch the show. And whenever they 'battle' and its all serious and stuff, the pokemon never die :-s . Why is that?? What don't they DIE?!?!?!

hehe
I want your lungs to stop working without me.
<3Love has no limits
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1693
Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
Gender: Male

Re: immortal pokemon??

Post by Matt ????? »

iHeart_Inu_n_Kurama wrote:Ok, I kinda watch the show. And whenever they 'battle' and its all serious and stuff, the pokemon never die :-s . Why is that?? What don't they DIE?!?!?!

hehe
not everybody dies when they fight...besides,Pokemon isn't the same kind of show as Dragonball Z or Inuyasha,which has death in it.
"ooh,memories!"
La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5600
Joined: Jun 29, 2005 3:39pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: immortal pokemon??

Post by La Tua Cantante »

Well I mean come on death is apart of everything and for the smaller kids that watch this they are going to think hey the pokemon didn't die when they did thi or that so that means I can do that too. When it probably has death written all over it or something to that effect...
I want your lungs to stop working without me.
<3Love has no limits
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1693
Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
Gender: Male

Re: re: immortal pokemon??

Post by Matt ????? »

iHeart_Inu_n_Kurama wrote:Well I mean come on death is apart of everything and for the smaller kids that watch this they are going to think hey the pokemon didn't die when they did thi or that so that means I can do that too. When it probably has death written all over it or something to that effect...
well you do hear of pokemon dying in the video games(luckilly your own pokemon never do!)
"ooh,memories!"
La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5600
Joined: Jun 29, 2005 3:39pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: immortal pokemon??

Post by La Tua Cantante »

haha. I don't play the game. Sooo that doesn't count. lol
I want your lungs to stop working without me.
<3Love has no limits
kukutaru_ookami
Uber Otaku
Posts: 942
Joined: May 08, 2005 3:23pm
Gender: Male

re: immortal pokemon??

Post by kukutaru_ookami »

I know what you mean my problem is with team rocket there always in the middle of exposions and other various things that can kill you and yet they always come back
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5600
Joined: Jun 29, 2005 3:39pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: immortal pokemon??

Post by La Tua Cantante »

lol I know. And then they always get blasted into the air and 50 miles away mysteriously land in something that doens't kill them. Thats a good example for there little kids. lol
I want your lungs to stop working without me.
<3Love has no limits
Mistress of Yaoi
Uber Otaku
Posts: 761
Joined: Jul 06, 2005 10:01pm
Gender: Female

re: immortal pokemon??

Post by Mistress of Yaoi »

are you saying you want to see pikachu die in ashes arms. (If so i like the way you think :twisted: )
hey AA guess who's back from the grave out of boredom, lets be friends k?
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1693
Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
Gender: Male

re: immortal pokemon??

Post by Matt ????? »

hey,i like Pikachus...but then again...i don't really care for the one on the show... :-k
"ooh,memories!"
La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5600
Joined: Jun 29, 2005 3:39pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: immortal pokemon??

Post by La Tua Cantante »

lol sure :roll: thats what I was thinking :twisted:
I want your lungs to stop working without me.
<3Love has no limits
chibi1229
Visitor

Re: immortal pokemon??

Post by chibi1229 »

iHeart_Inu_n_Kurama wrote:Ok, I kinda watch the show. And whenever they 'battle' and its all serious and stuff, the pokemon never die :-s . Why is that?? What don't they DIE?!?!?!

hehe
i agree so bad
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7355
Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: immortal pokemon??

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

What about that Mt..something ^^;;
It has all these graves and such where the pokemon are dead.
So they obviously die somehow
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
Sonic
Visitor

re: immortal pokemon??

Post by Sonic »

I doubt that Pokemon would be shown on the air if they died when they lost a battle, as at least ne would die every episode. And Team Rocket....Ash and co would be still searching for the remainders of them....
User avatar
Ethello
Uber Otaku
Posts: 543
Joined: Jul 31, 2005 10:43am

re: immortal pokemon??

Post by Ethello »

The Charmandy things can die if there tails get wet. :mrgreen:
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1693
Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
Gender: Male

Re: re: immortal pokemon??

Post by Matt ????? »

NaveMan2.0 wrote:The Charmandy things can die if there tails get wet. :mrgreen:
well,thats if the flame on their tails go out...
"ooh,memories!"
User avatar
Ethello
Uber Otaku
Posts: 543
Joined: Jul 31, 2005 10:43am

re: immortal pokemon??

Post by Ethello »

Oh. #-o
Locked