Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
please help!
- Coin~operated Boy<3
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1359
- Joined: Mar 15, 2006 3:46pm
- Gender: Male
please help!
ook does anyone know of a hentai or a yaoi site that has videos like youtube. know what i mean? there was one posted here and it had bible black and stuff and i cant find anything like that anymore. does anyone know anything like that? and i mean hard core stuff none of that AMV crap.
Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
Re: please help!
Whats AMV?
- Lestat69_99
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2296
- Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: please help!
Anime Music Video... Like putting clips of DBZ to Godsmack and stuff like that...+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:Whats AMV?
Aeris Dies does have a catagory that shows videos, but they didn't have much. I think they had stuff like The Immoral Sisters, an Evangelion hentai video that one made and Dragon Pink... Other then that I have no clue....
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Terror Mask
Re: please help!
Ahh ok, thanks man.
Sorry Coin my friend but I do not know any sites like that.
Sorry Coin my friend but I do not know any sites like that.
- Aoi Sakuraba
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2966
- Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:28pm
- Gender: Female
Re: please help!
I think he means full videos/episodes. And in that case I don't know. I guess you could try redtube it's like the pornography exuivelant to youtube but I don't know if they have yaoi or not
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
- Lestat69_99
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2296
- Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: please help!
That's what I was talking about... Only Aeris Dies doesn't have much for the full length movies...Aoi-Chan wrote:I think he means full videos/episodes. And in that case I don't know. I guess you could try redtube it's like the pornography exuivelant to youtube but I don't know if they have yaoi or not
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Terror Mask
Re: please help!
Interesting...Redtube you said?
AA Sibs: Coin-Boy, Casual, Biki, Tyche
AA Hubbies: EL, Kura, AOH I wuv my hubbies. All 3 of them. <3
AA X-mas Pressy: Cloud AA Luv: Cold
AA Child: Dogboy, Pervert. AA Grandchild: Master InuYasha
That'll do fangirl, that'll do.
AA Hubbies: EL, Kura, AOH I wuv my hubbies. All 3 of them. <3
AA X-mas Pressy: Cloud AA Luv: Cold
AA Child: Dogboy, Pervert. AA Grandchild: Master InuYasha
That'll do fangirl, that'll do.
- Coin~operated Boy<3
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1359
- Joined: Mar 15, 2006 3:46pm
- Gender: Male
Re: please help!
omg KICK ASS! i checked out red tube and the hentai was pretty good. but while looking around i found out they have, get this, A GAY EQUIVILANT TOWARDS IT! ITS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR!
http://www.gaytube.com
http://www.gaytube.com
Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
- Aoi Sakuraba
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2966
- Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:28pm
- Gender: Female
Re: please help!
glad I could help coin
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
-
Mistress of Yaoi
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 761
- Joined: Jul 06, 2005 10:01pm
- Gender: Female
Re: please help!
your best bet for what your looking for i think would be Veoh.com hope this helps and Aoi redtube doesnt have hentai just porn sorry to dissapoint
hey AA guess who's back from the grave out of boredom, lets be friends k?
- Coin~operated Boy<3
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1359
- Joined: Mar 15, 2006 3:46pm
- Gender: Male
Re: please help!
no red tube does have hentai. iv watched it on there. 
Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
- Aoi Sakuraba
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2966
- Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:28pm
- Gender: Female
Re: please help!
And if you actually read what I said you'd see that I said it's the "pornography equivalent" not the "hentai equivalent" and I also said that I wasn't sure if it had Yaoi *sigh*Mistress of Yaoi wrote:your best bet for what your looking for i think would be Veoh.com hope this helps and Aoi redtube doesnt have hentai just porn sorry to dissapoint
Veoh used to have porno material like Bible Black, Mezzo Forte, Discipline....but too many people complained and now they're doing the whole censorship thing and removing it all
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
- Coin~operated Boy<3
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1359
- Joined: Mar 15, 2006 3:46pm
- Gender: Male
Re: please help!
just like they did to youtube.Aoi Sakuraba wrote:And if you actually read what I said you'd see that I said it's the "pornography equivalent" not the "hentai equivalent" and I also said that I wasn't sure if it had Yaoi *sigh*Mistress of Yaoi wrote:your best bet for what your looking for i think would be Veoh.com hope this helps and Aoi redtube doesnt have hentai just porn sorry to dissapoint
Veoh used to have porno material like Bible Black, Mezzo Forte, Discipline....but too many people complained and now they're doing the whole censorship thing and removing it all
people are sooooo lame.
Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
-
.:Aki-Kun:.
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 14185
- Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: please help!
damn i like the link u had but, yea i had just put the thread like this i feel stupid lol
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
-
Scheath_The_death13
- Baka Otaku
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mar 01, 2008 8:48pm
- Gender: Male
Re: please help!
wow, I never there would site that can have full episodes of few series or so, so far I've watched were short clips of hentai of 40 seires T_T

