Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

please help!

Hentai, or anime porn. Only enter if you are of legal age to view such content.
Locked
User avatar
Coin~operated Boy<3
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1359
Joined: Mar 15, 2006 3:46pm
Gender: Male

please help!

Post by Coin~operated Boy<3 »

ook does anyone know of a hentai or a yaoi site that has videos like youtube. know what i mean? there was one posted here and it had bible black and stuff and i cant find anything like that anymore. does anyone know anything like that? and i mean hard core stuff none of that AMV crap.
Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
User avatar
Dretlin
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2898
Joined: Oct 29, 2004 8:00am
Gender: Male

Re: please help!

Post by Dretlin »

Whats AMV?
User avatar
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2296
Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: please help!

Post by Lestat69_99 »

+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:Whats AMV?
Anime Music Video... Like putting clips of DBZ to Godsmack and stuff like that...

Aeris Dies does have a catagory that shows videos, but they didn't have much. I think they had stuff like The Immoral Sisters, an Evangelion hentai video that one made and Dragon Pink... Other then that I have no clue....
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
User avatar
Dretlin
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2898
Joined: Oct 29, 2004 8:00am
Gender: Male

Re: please help!

Post by Dretlin »

Ahh ok, thanks man.

Sorry Coin my friend but I do not know any sites like that.
User avatar
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2966
Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:28pm
Gender: Female

Re: please help!

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

I think he means full videos/episodes. And in that case I don't know. I guess you could try redtube it's like the pornography exuivelant to youtube but I don't know if they have yaoi or not
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
User avatar
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2296
Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: please help!

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Aoi-Chan wrote:I think he means full videos/episodes. And in that case I don't know. I guess you could try redtube it's like the pornography exuivelant to youtube but I don't know if they have yaoi or not
That's what I was talking about... Only Aeris Dies doesn't have much for the full length movies...
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Nyx
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1996
Joined: Dec 21, 2006 2:16pm
Gender: Female

Re: please help!

Post by Nyx »

Interesting...Redtube you said?
AA Sibs: Coin-Boy, Casual, Biki, Tyche
AA Hubbies: EL, Kura, AOH I wuv my hubbies. All 3 of them. <3
AA X-mas Pressy: Cloud AA Luv: Cold
AA Child: Dogboy, Pervert. AA Grandchild: Master InuYasha
That'll do fangirl, that'll do.
User avatar
Coin~operated Boy<3
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1359
Joined: Mar 15, 2006 3:46pm
Gender: Male

Re: please help!

Post by Coin~operated Boy<3 »

omg KICK ASS! i checked out red tube and the hentai was pretty good. but while looking around i found out they have, get this, A GAY EQUIVILANT TOWARDS IT! ITS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR!

http://www.gaytube.com
Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
User avatar
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2966
Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:28pm
Gender: Female

Re: please help!

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

glad I could help coin
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Mistress of Yaoi
Uber Otaku
Posts: 761
Joined: Jul 06, 2005 10:01pm
Gender: Female

Re: please help!

Post by Mistress of Yaoi »

your best bet for what your looking for i think would be Veoh.com hope this helps and Aoi redtube doesnt have hentai just porn sorry to dissapoint
hey AA guess who's back from the grave out of boredom, lets be friends k?
User avatar
Coin~operated Boy<3
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1359
Joined: Mar 15, 2006 3:46pm
Gender: Male

Re: please help!

Post by Coin~operated Boy<3 »

no red tube does have hentai. iv watched it on there. :mrgreen:
Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
User avatar
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2966
Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:28pm
Gender: Female

Re: please help!

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Mistress of Yaoi wrote:your best bet for what your looking for i think would be Veoh.com hope this helps and Aoi redtube doesnt have hentai just porn sorry to dissapoint
And if you actually read what I said you'd see that I said it's the "pornography equivalent" not the "hentai equivalent" and I also said that I wasn't sure if it had Yaoi *sigh*

Veoh used to have porno material like Bible Black, Mezzo Forte, Discipline....but too many people complained and now they're doing the whole censorship thing and removing it all
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
User avatar
Coin~operated Boy<3
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1359
Joined: Mar 15, 2006 3:46pm
Gender: Male

Re: please help!

Post by Coin~operated Boy<3 »

Aoi Sakuraba wrote:
Mistress of Yaoi wrote:your best bet for what your looking for i think would be Veoh.com hope this helps and Aoi redtube doesnt have hentai just porn sorry to dissapoint
And if you actually read what I said you'd see that I said it's the "pornography equivalent" not the "hentai equivalent" and I also said that I wasn't sure if it had Yaoi *sigh*

Veoh used to have porno material like Bible Black, Mezzo Forte, Discipline....but too many people complained and now they're doing the whole censorship thing and removing it all
just like they did to youtube. :roll:
people are sooooo lame.
Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: please help!

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

damn i like the link u had but, yea i had just put the thread like this i feel stupid lol
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Scheath_The_death13
Baka Otaku
Posts: 1
Joined: Mar 01, 2008 8:48pm
Gender: Male

Re: please help!

Post by Scheath_The_death13 »

wow, I never there would site that can have full episodes of few series or so, so far I've watched were short clips of hentai of 40 seires T_T
Locked