Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Slumber Party
-
makotoshishio12111
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1327
- Joined: Jul 31, 2007 3:31pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Slumber Party
PIck up mattress and finds more and throws out
(( kk but look at lordship and i have to be up before 600 becauswe 636 is when school starts)
(( kk but look at lordship and i have to be up before 600 becauswe 636 is when school starts)
i found the love , i found the happyness i needed , and now i found the person that can help me get out of the darkness
i love her
i love her
Re: Slumber Party
keeps walking he walks out side and sees the drugs he picks them up easily puts them in his pocket he knew they were Kuro's "vincent...I wanted to help him" pouts but smiled "seems this party is going to be more fun." pulls out the lighter flicking it on 'Hmm I wonder wut vincent will do next."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
-
.:Aki-Kun:.
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 14185
- Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Slumber Party
akito ran and jump on Kuro's to the ground "u want to say something didn't u"
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
-
.:Aki-Kun:.
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 14185
- Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Slumber Party
Killua Zoldrick what is ur character name im trying to interact with him
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Re: Slumber Party
"Haru-chan . . . um, can I go find something to eat?" Alice asked, blushing when she heard her stomach growl.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
-
makotoshishio12111
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1327
- Joined: Jul 31, 2007 3:31pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Slumber Party
( hey can u join my rp its called laventhens lordship u can be evil or good if u are good u can join the lordship to save it from good we are looking for 2 more good guys / or girls )
i found the love , i found the happyness i needed , and now i found the person that can help me get out of the darkness
i love her
i love her
Re: Slumber Party
(killua lol most of my rps have the same name of my username)
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Re: Slumber Party
(That makes it simple ^^)
Haru nodded. "Of course! Help yourself to anything you want"
Kuro sighed. "I might need Killua's painkillers now..." He muttered
Haru nodded. "Of course! Help yourself to anything you want"
Kuro sighed. "I might need Killua's painkillers now..." He muttered
-
makotoshishio12111
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1327
- Joined: Jul 31, 2007 3:31pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Slumber Party
no u dont need then
(oh go to my rp now )
(oh go to my rp now )
i found the love , i found the happyness i needed , and now i found the person that can help me get out of the darkness
i love her
i love her
Re: Slumber Party
(I can't really stay on. I have to leave in ten minutes, I just wanted to make sure I was caught up
)
"But I'll get headaches" Kuro said, frowning. "Last time I tried, I lasted two days before I though my head would split"
"But I'll get headaches" Kuro said, frowning. "Last time I tried, I lasted two days before I though my head would split"
Re: Slumber Party
Laughing sheepishly, Alice nodded and stood up.
"Is there anything you want?"
"Is there anything you want?"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: Slumber Party
Haru shook her head. "No thanks, I have all the chips on the table next to me" She grinned childishly as she reached for a bowl.
(And now I have to go, sorry
)
(And now I have to go, sorry
Re: Slumber Party
(Bye-bye.)
"That's not very goos for you health," Alice murmured as she carefully walked into the kitchen and looked for something that couldn't cause any serious damage if she handled it.
"That's not very goos for you health," Alice murmured as she carefully walked into the kitchen and looked for something that couldn't cause any serious damage if she handled it.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
-
.:Aki-Kun:.
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 14185
- Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Slumber Party
Killua Zoldrick wrote:(killua lol most of my rps have the same name of my username)
aki ran and tackle down kilua
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Re: Slumber Party
he lighter feel to the ground the flame flickering off "Aki that was rude plus ur to cute to do that to someone." he lifted (ur a he right?lol to many rps) him so he he could get he picked up his lighter "Easy I wanted to now wut u asked ealier I wasn't really paying attention."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Re: Slumber Party
Haru munched on the chips, then ran to the kitchen. "I need pop!" She went into the fridge and grabbed a bottle of cream soda. "Want some pop?"
