Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Slumber Party

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

"...I guess I don't need to know that badly"
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by KoYue »

Alice pulled a few volumes off the shelves. "Um . . . what do you recommend?"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Morph »

smiles "Good choice Kuro." walks over to u "If u remember it then it feels like u just want to do it all over again. What u do to forget. I smoke and use to cut. U smoke,do drugs,and cut Kuro the thing u want to forget is possible more painful then what I want to forget but the only thing u can do is remember it then fight the urge to do anything againist it. Just remember and cope thats the only right thing to do."

(:P I've had pratice with this kind of stuff)
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

(Practice ?.?)

"This one" She pulled Loveless off the shelf and handed it over. "It's cute"

"Used to do drugs" Kuro corrected. "And I think I understand what you're saying"

(Figures, now its dinner time TT__TT)
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Morph »

(I'm have emo friends and sometimes I feel like doing something to forget ^^ but then I remember the people who care and stop)

smiles jumping up next to u on the rail "Okay so tell me wut u want to forget Kuro. I won't be byas(sp?)"
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by KoYue »

(Food time is good time. ^^)

Alice gasped in delight as she gazed at the cover. "Aw, it's a neko! A neko boy, how cute!"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

(Definitely a good time ^^)
(And you have one more who cares about you Killua-kun ^^)

Haru giggled. "That was my first reaction too"

Kuro looked up at the sky. "...I was adopted into this family. Before that, when I was seven, my mom killed herself. Then my dad blamed her death on me and hit me..." Suddenly he blushed and covered his face with his hand.
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
makotoshishio12111
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1327
Joined: Jul 31, 2007 3:31pm
Gender: Male

Re: Slumber Party

Post by makotoshishio12111 »

Vincent: over hears what kuro said and ran an huged him
i found the love , i found the happyness i needed , and now i found the person that can help me get out of the darkness

i love her
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

Kuro blinked, shocked, but then hugged Vincent back.

(Hee hee, I'm getting more hugs from you than your boyfriend ^^)
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
makotoshishio12111
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1327
Joined: Jul 31, 2007 3:31pm
Gender: Male

Re: Slumber Party

Post by makotoshishio12111 »

vincent: shocked and then smiled
i found the love , i found the happyness i needed , and now i found the person that can help me get out of the darkness

i love her
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

"I still don't fully understand why you suddenly wanted to be my friend, but I'm thankful for it" Kuro said as he let go of Vincent.
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
makotoshishio12111
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1327
Joined: Jul 31, 2007 3:31pm
Gender: Male

Re: Slumber Party

Post by makotoshishio12111 »

and i want to be your friend because every one needs a friend
i found the love , i found the happyness i needed , and now i found the person that can help me get out of the darkness

i love her
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

Kuro felt a pang in his chest. He didn't know what it was right away, but he knew it wasn't good. He frowned and looked at the ground, thinking hard.
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
makotoshishio12111
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1327
Joined: Jul 31, 2007 3:31pm
Gender: Male

Re: Slumber Party

Post by makotoshishio12111 »

vincent: hey no sad faces
i found the love , i found the happyness i needed , and now i found the person that can help me get out of the darkness

i love her
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

His eyes widened when he realized what the feeling was. He jumped off the railing and went toward the door. "I have to use the washroom" His voice was shaking almost as much as his hands as he went inside and ran up the stairs. He slammed the bathroom door shut behind him and locked it. In a flash, his knife was out.
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by KoYue »

"So anything . . . sweetly interesting in this?" Alice asked as she opened the manga and flipped through a few pages. Upon hearing a door slam, she looked up and asked, "Do you suppose someone's angry?"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Locked