Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Slumber Party
Re: Slumber Party
"...I guess I don't need to know that badly"
Re: Slumber Party
Alice pulled a few volumes off the shelves. "Um . . . what do you recommend?"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: Slumber Party
smiles "Good choice Kuro." walks over to u "If u remember it then it feels like u just want to do it all over again. What u do to forget. I smoke and use to cut. U smoke,do drugs,and cut Kuro the thing u want to forget is possible more painful then what I want to forget but the only thing u can do is remember it then fight the urge to do anything againist it. Just remember and cope thats the only right thing to do."
(:P I've had pratice with this kind of stuff)
(:P I've had pratice with this kind of stuff)
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Re: Slumber Party
(Practice ?.?)
"This one" She pulled Loveless off the shelf and handed it over. "It's cute"
"Used to do drugs" Kuro corrected. "And I think I understand what you're saying"
(Figures, now its dinner time TT__TT)
"This one" She pulled Loveless off the shelf and handed it over. "It's cute"
"Used to do drugs" Kuro corrected. "And I think I understand what you're saying"
(Figures, now its dinner time TT__TT)
Re: Slumber Party
(I'm have emo friends and sometimes I feel like doing something to forget ^^ but then I remember the people who care and stop)
smiles jumping up next to u on the rail "Okay so tell me wut u want to forget Kuro. I won't be byas(sp?)"
smiles jumping up next to u on the rail "Okay so tell me wut u want to forget Kuro. I won't be byas(sp?)"
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Re: Slumber Party
(Food time is good time. ^^)
Alice gasped in delight as she gazed at the cover. "Aw, it's a neko! A neko boy, how cute!"
Alice gasped in delight as she gazed at the cover. "Aw, it's a neko! A neko boy, how cute!"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: Slumber Party
(Definitely a good time ^^)
(And you have one more who cares about you Killua-kun ^^)
Haru giggled. "That was my first reaction too"
Kuro looked up at the sky. "...I was adopted into this family. Before that, when I was seven, my mom killed herself. Then my dad blamed her death on me and hit me..." Suddenly he blushed and covered his face with his hand.
(And you have one more who cares about you Killua-kun ^^)
Haru giggled. "That was my first reaction too"
Kuro looked up at the sky. "...I was adopted into this family. Before that, when I was seven, my mom killed herself. Then my dad blamed her death on me and hit me..." Suddenly he blushed and covered his face with his hand.
-
makotoshishio12111
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1327
- Joined: Jul 31, 2007 3:31pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Slumber Party
Vincent: over hears what kuro said and ran an huged him
i found the love , i found the happyness i needed , and now i found the person that can help me get out of the darkness
i love her
i love her
Re: Slumber Party
Kuro blinked, shocked, but then hugged Vincent back.
(Hee hee, I'm getting more hugs from you than your boyfriend ^^)
(Hee hee, I'm getting more hugs from you than your boyfriend ^^)
-
makotoshishio12111
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1327
- Joined: Jul 31, 2007 3:31pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Slumber Party
vincent: shocked and then smiled
i found the love , i found the happyness i needed , and now i found the person that can help me get out of the darkness
i love her
i love her
Re: Slumber Party
"I still don't fully understand why you suddenly wanted to be my friend, but I'm thankful for it" Kuro said as he let go of Vincent.
-
makotoshishio12111
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1327
- Joined: Jul 31, 2007 3:31pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Slumber Party
and i want to be your friend because every one needs a friend
i found the love , i found the happyness i needed , and now i found the person that can help me get out of the darkness
i love her
i love her
Re: Slumber Party
Kuro felt a pang in his chest. He didn't know what it was right away, but he knew it wasn't good. He frowned and looked at the ground, thinking hard.
-
makotoshishio12111
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1327
- Joined: Jul 31, 2007 3:31pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Slumber Party
vincent: hey no sad faces
i found the love , i found the happyness i needed , and now i found the person that can help me get out of the darkness
i love her
i love her
Re: Slumber Party
His eyes widened when he realized what the feeling was. He jumped off the railing and went toward the door. "I have to use the washroom" His voice was shaking almost as much as his hands as he went inside and ran up the stairs. He slammed the bathroom door shut behind him and locked it. In a flash, his knife was out.
Re: Slumber Party
"So anything . . . sweetly interesting in this?" Alice asked as she opened the manga and flipped through a few pages. Upon hearing a door slam, she looked up and asked, "Do you suppose someone's angry?"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
