Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Slumber Party

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

Kuro shook his head. "Not really...if anything, I feel worse...I just know it would make you feel better if I stopped being such a baby"
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Morph »

smiles 'Cry all u want Kuro. It won't matter to me.' hugs u lightly then sits down infront of u

(ur making this dufucult Fuji lol)
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

(Sorry, I like drama XD)

He wiped his eyes. "I don't want to cry" He said, sounding almost defiant.

(I wonder what you would think if you knew what Kuro's going on about with all this 'I've already hurt you and you just don't know it yet' crap)
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Morph »

(lol Fuji thats weird. oh and wut does he mean with all that crap anyway ur making me confused out here lol)

"If u want to cry u can okay I won't tell anyone."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

(That's for your character to find out ^^ It involves Vincent ^_~ )

Kuro shook his head. "But I don't want to" He lowered his hands and looked Killua in the eyes. "...Why didn't you ask?"
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Morph »

looks at u confused 'Ask wut?"

(Fuji u stall anymore and I might just go insane out here lol)
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by KoYue »

(This is an entertaining read. :heh: Like Fuji-chan, I love this drama, which is why I'm not gonna make Alice do anything until this little thing is over. ^^)
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

( :heh: Sorry *hugs*)

"What I was talking about...when I said I've hurt you" He said quietly. "You looked confused, but you didn't ask...Aren't you curious?" HE suddenly felt very vulnerable.
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Morph »

nods "I was. SO wut did u mean?"
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

Kuro lowered his head again, then muttered "I fell in love with you"

(AND now I have to go for dinner. I'll be back in about an hour if you're still on ^_^)
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Morph »

(dam Fuji u got some imaganation lol guess wut so did I I fell in love Kuro I was just about to tell u that lol)

he smiles "I fell in love with two people tonight. U and vincent."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

(Wow O.o great minds think alike? XD)

Kuro loked up at Killua, extremely confused. "...What?"
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Morph »

(yep but mines more perverted)

smiles "I'm in love with u and vincent."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

(Doubtfull...)

Kuro blinked again. "I don't know if that's better or worse..."

(have to do dishes TT_TT)
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Morph »

(don't forget I'm usually the one causing the nose bleeds LOL)

smiles and pecks u on the lips softly "srry I fall in love easily."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

Shocked, he looked up. "Sadly, that was my second kiss...Wouldn't Vincent be upset if he found out?"
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
Locked