Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
A Neverending Journey
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Alex: *grabs Yukina and resurfaces* Damn! Don't that again! *sees the ship leaving* Ah, come on! what else could go wrong? *sees something large emerging from the water with a brown cover on its head, its body was big and blue, and some of its fangs were out of its mouth* Oh, I think that's Earth Top! I think i should just leave now... *starts to swim away rather quickly, but the thing gives chase*
ooc- Earth Top's pic and panic song
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c245/ ... e821f1.jpg
http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/ni ... anique.mid
ooc- Earth Top's pic and panic song
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c245/ ... e821f1.jpg
http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/ni ... anique.mid
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
(walemon^^)
*the captin thougs life floting thingy, we grab on and her pulls us onto the ship*
*the captin thougs life floting thingy, we grab on and her pulls us onto the ship*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
*Earth Top growls*
Alex: What the hell was that?!?!
Alex: What the hell was that?!?!
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Catin: that...was earth top....
Yukina: *caoughed and looked*bye bye earth top*smiles* hes not that mean you know...when i was a kid i use to wit on his back *blinked and looked offinto the distance*hey its my home...*smiles *(onky caause shes a bit drunk)
Yukina: *caoughed and looked*bye bye earth top*smiles* hes not that mean you know...when i was a kid i use to wit on his back *blinked and looked offinto the distance*hey its my home...*smiles *(onky caause shes a bit drunk)
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
(oooh)
Alex: Don't do that agian...
Alex: Don't do that agian...
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Yukina: ok^^*ns aroud the ship*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Alex: ...
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Yukina: *stops and faits into alex* ok im sleepy now.....
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Alex: Ok. *heads to the cabin on the ship* We should rest first. I mean, you almost drowned and I almost got eaten by a giant whale
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Yukina: *was already fast asleep*"brother...*says i sleep*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Alex: *Takes Yukina's shoes off, and lays her on the bed* Get some rest
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Yukina says"ok" in sleep*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Alex: *takes his soaked shoes off, and lays next to Yukina*
- Master InuYasha
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3195
- Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm
Re: A Neverending Journey
"Woah Alex put your shoes back on,man it stinks....."Inu says "I'm just kidding Alex,so why are you so wet?"Inu adds
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Alex: Inu, I dove into the ocean when Yukina fell off the ship moron
- Master InuYasha
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3195
- Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm
Re: A Neverending Journey
"Oh im sorry i didn't know I was off on another journey but I have returned"Inu says "So is Yukina okay?or is she injured?"Inu adds
