Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

A Neverending Journey

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked

Would this make a good anime movie series?

Yes
2
100%
No
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 2

MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: *grabs Yukina and resurfaces* Damn! Don't that again! *sees the ship leaving* Ah, come on! what else could go wrong? *sees something large emerging from the water with a brown cover on its head, its body was big and blue, and some of its fangs were out of its mouth* Oh, I think that's Earth Top! I think i should just leave now... *starts to swim away rather quickly, but the thing gives chase*

ooc- Earth Top's pic and panic song

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c245/ ... e821f1.jpg

http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/ni ... anique.mid
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

(walemon^^)

*the captin thougs life floting thingy, we grab on and her pulls us onto the ship*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

*Earth Top growls*

Alex: What the hell was that?!?!
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Catin: that...was earth top....

Yukina: *caoughed and looked*bye bye earth top*smiles* hes not that mean you know...when i was a kid i use to wit on his back *blinked and looked offinto the distance*hey its my home...*smiles *(onky caause shes a bit drunk)
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

(oooh)

Alex: Don't do that agian...
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: ok^^*ns aroud the ship*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: ...
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *stops and faits into alex* ok im sleepy now.....
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: Ok. *heads to the cabin on the ship* We should rest first. I mean, you almost drowned and I almost got eaten by a giant whale
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *was already fast asleep*"brother...*says i sleep*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: *Takes Yukina's shoes off, and lays her on the bed* Get some rest
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina says"ok" in sleep*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: *takes his soaked shoes off, and lays next to Yukina*
User avatar
Master InuYasha
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3195
Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by Master InuYasha »

"Woah Alex put your shoes back on,man it stinks....."Inu says "I'm just kidding Alex,so why are you so wet?"Inu adds
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: Inu, I dove into the ocean when Yukina fell off the ship moron
User avatar
Master InuYasha
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3195
Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by Master InuYasha »

"Oh im sorry i didn't know I was off on another journey but I have returned"Inu says "So is Yukina okay?or is she injured?"Inu adds
Locked