Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

A Neverending Journey

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked

Would this make a good anime movie series?

Yes
2
100%
No
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 2

MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: How can you do this? T_T It ain't fair!
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Guard: *just smerks*

Hero: give us back yukina anywase......

Gurad: *laughs* sure shes no use to us anymore*they kick yukina over to them*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: *picks Yukina up* Yukina, it's me, Alex, remember?
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Hero:....shes unconchious...we beter find a pace to hide so we can tend to her woonds...
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: You go, I'll deal with these jerks!

?????: Wah wah wah! *a figure falls from the skies and lands on a guard* You're not doing anything see? *it was a big, blue skinned figure weild a a massive mallet*

Alex: Ok, who's that fat ass?

?????: grrrr! The name's King Dedede, and I'M NOT FAT!!!!!!

ooc- King Dedede's pic

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k119/ ... Dedede.jpg
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

(ftom kerbie!!!)

Hero: *grolwd* yes you are**had yukina in his arms*what do you want anywase?
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: Beside to lose a few pounds...

King Dedede: What was that?

Alex: nothing!

King Dedede: That's what I thought... *raises his mallet and is about to whack Hero with it*

Alex: *pushes Hero out of the way, and gets hit with the mallet* I hate hammer time!

ooc- Mc hammer joke!
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

(lol)

Hero:*looked at alex *are you alrigth?
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: Yep, i'm fine!

King Dedede: Aww, i wanted to see you bleed!

Alex: Hey fat boy! *tries to whack Dedede, but his attack was repelled* What the?

King Dedede: What's wrong, I thought you wanted to hurt me? I'm ashamed!
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Hero: hmm*set Yukina dwon*hang in there sis*pulled out a sword*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: Hero, what are you doing?

King Dedede: Looks like the fun's beginning! *inhales some air, and rises to the air like a balloon*

Alex: oh boy
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Hero: *smerkedz* i have an idea but i need your help
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: I'm listening...

King Dedede: *rises over Alex* BANZAI! *exhales, and is about to crash land on Alex*
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Hero: *had pulled alex back out of the way* we combinde are powers and kill this basterd...you not the only person with a magical sword
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: Really now?

King Dedede: Oh crap! *lands on the ground instead* Two magic weilders?!?!
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Hero:*nodded* you bet...*gis sword glows red*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Locked