Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez
- Rosalia W. Cheetah
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 759
- Joined: Mar 27, 2006 11:47am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez
Well, if there's one thing I know, AbsoluteAnime.com and Gaiaonline.com are some of the greatest places to hang out. Great roleplays, lots of people to talk with, and all the while you're beating the n00bs off with a inflatable banana. Not that there's anything wrong with them! XD;;
Who here is fellow Gaians?! XD
Besides that point, yeah, this is just a place to find other Gaians and AA members ^_^
Who here is fellow Gaians?! XD
Besides that point, yeah, this is just a place to find other Gaians and AA members ^_^
If anyone is willing, please send tips on how to animate -
I believe I will begin the project of creating episodes based on the book series 'Acorna the Unicorn Girl'.
I believe I will begin the project of creating episodes based on the book series 'Acorna the Unicorn Girl'.
Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez
both absolute anime and gaiaonline suck. especially gayier.
parks and cafes r good places to hang out. not...online forums
parks and cafes r good places to hang out. not...online forums
My Facebook Profile Add me as a friend if you want 
Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez
Says the one who has what.. 3 banned accounts? and still comes back ^^josh wrote:both absolute anime and gaiaonline suck. especially gayier.
parks and cafes r good places to hang out. not...online forums
You luv us, face it.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
- Rosalia W. Cheetah
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 759
- Joined: Mar 27, 2006 11:47am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez
I much prefer the online forums, thank you very much XD That way, I don't have to hang with idiots in real life! ^_^
If anyone is willing, please send tips on how to animate -
I believe I will begin the project of creating episodes based on the book series 'Acorna the Unicorn Girl'.
I believe I will begin the project of creating episodes based on the book series 'Acorna the Unicorn Girl'.
-
Boxcar Bob
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 250
- Joined: Jul 01, 2008 4:47am
- Gender: Male
Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez
Well, if there's one thing I know, AbsoluteAnime.com and Gaiaonline.com are some of the greatest places to hang out. Great roleplays, lots of people to talk with, and all the while you're beating the n00bs off with a inflatable banana. Not that there's anything wrong with them! XD;;RoseWhiteCheetah wrote:That way, I don't have to hang with idiots in real life! ^_^
Demyx wrote:I can wrestle and pin a girl who's twice my size. I have nothing to be ashamed of at all.
-
Coynotreally
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 295
- Joined: Sep 04, 2006 6:24pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez
XD^^
I don't like Gaiaonline, I thinks it pretty whack. As for AA it "was" one of the greatest places to hang out on, now it's dead.
I don't like Gaiaonline, I thinks it pretty whack. As for AA it "was" one of the greatest places to hang out on, now it's dead.
Don't be fooled by appearances what might look sweet on the outside could be rotten in the inside.
Education will never be as expensive as ignorance.
Education will never be as expensive as ignorance.
-
Twilight Night Wolf
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 581
- Joined: Apr 04, 2005 8:07pm
- Gender: Male
Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez
Gaia Online...is pretty interesting however at times it's memeber from what I've seen get rather roudy at times but is fun to hang around too. AA is a lot more pleasent place however and people here don't just go crazy lol.
Yes I am a member there and still active.
Yes I am a member there and still active.
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
- ANGEL OF HELL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1274
- Joined: Jun 22, 2005 2:15pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez
Gaia. Es gatos. No? Wei, wei. Por que es gatos wei, wei tu Gaia. PUTO.
"Somebody's been Funk'n with my Funk! Funk'n 'round Funk'n with it untill they Funk it up! (Don't Funk with my Funk!)" - Bootsy Collins and the RubberFans
Nyx is the wife, ya digg?
Nyx is the wife, ya digg?
Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez
los siento como estus
My Facebook Profile Add me as a friend if you want 
Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez
I've been a long time member of Gaia, but my computer crashed a while back(that's why I haven't been on here much in a long time, either) But now when I try to sign in, it says my password or username is wrong. I must have changed it without remembering, or else it got hacked... I have no clue. x_x its been so long.
Otherwise, Gaia is OK, but it used to p*ss me off, because there were so many annoying, nasty people on there, and it was pretty much the emo capital of the internet world. It may have changed a whole lot then, I don't know, and I'd love to go back on there sometime, but if only I can get into my account again. >_<; Grrr.
This site is cool too, but, at least when I'm on here, there aren't many people signed in. D: Kinda sad, makes me lonely, lol.
Otherwise, Gaia is OK, but it used to p*ss me off, because there were so many annoying, nasty people on there, and it was pretty much the emo capital of the internet world. It may have changed a whole lot then, I don't know, and I'd love to go back on there sometime, but if only I can get into my account again. >_<; Grrr.
This site is cool too, but, at least when I'm on here, there aren't many people signed in. D: Kinda sad, makes me lonely, lol.
<3..*~Team Jacob or Team Edward. Seriously? I don't even have to think about it... I'm Team Damon. :] *~..<3
I'm a Bohunk, and I survive Minnesota winters. so don't fudge with me! =D
Thank you, and have a wonderful day.
I'm a Bohunk, and I survive Minnesota winters. so don't fudge with me! =D
Thank you, and have a wonderful day.
Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez
cant u retrieve ur gayia username and password through ur email?
My Facebook Profile Add me as a friend if you want 
- Taylor_Chan
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Apr 11, 2007 7:16am
- Gender: Female
Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez
I'm on both! I love them both! This is great site and so is Gaia! I gets to meet lots of great people.
Why is love not meant for me at all? Do I deserve this?
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez
wat about all the f**kwits u "meet"? like...athos for example.Taylor_Chan wrote:I'm on both! I love them both! This is great site and so is Gaia! I gets to meet lots of great people.
My Facebook Profile Add me as a friend if you want 
Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez
thanks for self censoring Josh ^^
Taylor_Chan, I dont think its the site that makes you meet great peeps, I think its your awesome attitude that attracts them to you XD
Taylor_Chan, I dont think its the site that makes you meet great peeps, I think its your awesome attitude that attracts them to you XD
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez
Good to kill time, meet people.
"Turn on your shine and hold me near"
Re: People of AbsoluteAnime and GaiaOnline Rulez
Gaia is pretty much my myspace.
Hi, I'm Serena
and I used to love this place
and I used to love this place

