Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Live Chat
Re: Live Chat
Meh. Not really.
Nobody comes on much anymore.
Nobody comes on much anymore.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Re: Live Chat
oh i see at least you get replys on the forums every other day or soIris wrote: Meh. Not really.
Nobody comes on much anymore.
*blocks with fan* not even close!
Re: Live Chat
What time zone are you in?
I sometimes see one or two people in the chat on weekdays around noon my time (but they aren't in there often), and more often than not, I see someone in there in the evening when I get home (around 10pm.) Most people only go in during the weekend, though.
I sometimes see one or two people in the chat on weekdays around noon my time (but they aren't in there often), and more often than not, I see someone in there in the evening when I get home (around 10pm.) Most people only go in during the weekend, though.
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
Re: Live Chat
oh i see. well i live in japan so im probly not in the same timezone since most people here are in americaFilitz wrote:What time zone are you in?
I sometimes see one or two people in the chat on weekdays around noon my time (but they aren't in there often), and more often than not, I see someone in there in the evening when I get home (around 10pm.) Most people only go in during the weekend, though.
*blocks with fan* not even close!
Re: Live Chat
Yeah. T.T If anyone's in there at all, I think it would be sometime in the late morning for you.
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
Re: Live Chat
ah
actually i went on this after noon and found a few on there chattingFilitz wrote:Yeah. T.T If anyone's in there at all, I think it would be sometime in the late morning for you.
*blocks with fan* not even close!
Re: Live Chat
I haven't seen the chat in use in quite some time.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
-
Ethereal Blaze
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4510
- Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
- Gender: Male
Re: Live Chat
Ditto that. however, I'm on an hour before lunch UK time. Plus, last I heard, the chat feature was really buggy.
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Re: Live Chat
I just updated the chat yesterday (or the day before). Hopefully it won't be as buggy, but if it is please let me know.
Re: Live Chat
I don't think it was buggy. I lagged a bit, but that could just be my internet. xD
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
-
scorpionwarrior
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2471
- Joined: Jan 30, 2007 8:10pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Live Chat
Well once I get my net back expect to see someone in there a bit more often XD. Net should be back in September sometime soon hopefully 
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang
Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Re: Live Chat
Talking to yourself isn't healthy, Mathew.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
-
scorpionwarrior
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2471
- Joined: Jan 30, 2007 8:10pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Live Chat
Depends on your perspective of healthy 
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang
Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Re: Live Chat
Mentally healthy.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
-
scorpionwarrior
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2471
- Joined: Jan 30, 2007 8:10pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Live Chat
Well dunno about you but I'm safe then
XD
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang
Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27

