Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Live Chat

Talk about the website, offer suggestions, express opinions, and get help with understanding and using the forums.
User avatar
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3604
Joined: Jun 23, 2007 7:08pm
Gender: Female

Re: Live Chat

Post by Hardcore »

I'm not the one that's going to sit in an empty chatroom and converse with myself. [:
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
User avatar
SASSZAIN
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5325
Joined: Jan 27, 2006 8:09am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Live Chat

Post by SASSZAIN »

i am
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
User avatar
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3604
Joined: Jun 23, 2007 7:08pm
Gender: Female

Re: Live Chat

Post by Hardcore »

You and Mat are good friends, huh Zain?
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
User avatar
SASSZAIN
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5325
Joined: Jan 27, 2006 8:09am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Live Chat

Post by SASSZAIN »

I'd like to think so..
I mean..
We talk..
and we're friends..
And i'm nice to him..
and hes nice to me..
So..
I think we're good friends..
I mean..
We're not bad friends..

Why the sudden weird question from seemingly nowhere?
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
User avatar
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3604
Joined: Jun 23, 2007 7:08pm
Gender: Female

Re: Live Chat

Post by Hardcore »

Well.
Mat said he'd be in chat more often. And that'd basically mean he'd be there by himself.
Then you said you'd sit in there alone, too.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
User avatar
SASSZAIN
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5325
Joined: Jan 27, 2006 8:09am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Live Chat

Post by SASSZAIN »

XD ah
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Locked