Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
World Without Men
Re: World Without Men
the world would be a better place....=]
- stormsangel
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1522
- Joined: Mar 01, 2006 6:05pm
- Gender: Female
Re: World Without Men
Perhaps, but it'd be hell of a lot more boring I think.
*~I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I am not~*
*~Dare to dream, dare to fly, dare to be the ever chosen one to touch the sky~*
"You can't help it when you fall in love. That's just love, you know?" ~Hideki, Chobits
*~Dare to dream, dare to fly, dare to be the ever chosen one to touch the sky~*
"You can't help it when you fall in love. That's just love, you know?" ~Hideki, Chobits
-
Ritchie Blackmore
- Rookie Otaku
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Jul 01, 2009 12:20am
- Gender: Male
Re: World Without Men
Fat chick.Pacifica wrote:the world would be a better place....=]
SASSZAIN wrote:the only reason i allowed a relationship with mel, is because her goals where exactly the same as my own.
-
The Brown-Eyed Boy
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1700
- Joined: Feb 21, 2007 12:53pm
Re: World Without Men
Hey now, no need to talk about your mom like that....or is that your dad your referring to?Ritchie Blackmore wrote:Fat chick.Pacifica wrote:the world would be a better place....=]
Name: Tucker
Age: 21
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Age: 21
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Re: World Without Men
I think he meant both his parents and the chick who thought the world would be a better place without dick.The Brown-Eyed Boy wrote:Hey now, no need to talk about your mom like that....or is that your dad your referring to?Ritchie Blackmore wrote:Fat chick.Pacifica wrote:the world would be a better place....=]
May the mountains rise against you
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath
-
Ritchie Blackmore
- Rookie Otaku
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Jul 01, 2009 12:20am
- Gender: Male
Re: World Without Men
...that was terrible. Like, "Fred Durst" terrible.The Brown-Eyed Boy wrote:Hey now, no need to talk about your mom like that....or is that your dad your referring to?Ritchie Blackmore wrote:Fat chick.Pacifica wrote:the world would be a better place....=]
SASSZAIN wrote:the only reason i allowed a relationship with mel, is because her goals where exactly the same as my own.
-
Pennyroyal Tea
- Moderator

- Posts: 2120
- Joined: Oct 21, 2005 9:51am
- Contact:
Re: World Without Men
It's like girl with a yeast infection trying to hit on you terrible.Ritchie Blackmore wrote:...that was terrible. Like, "Fred Durst" terrible.The Brown-Eyed Boy wrote:Hey now, no need to talk about your mom like that....or is that your dad your referring to?Ritchie Blackmore wrote:Fat chick.Pacifica wrote:the world would be a better place....=]
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Re: World Without Men
It's like stabbing a guy in a wheel chair terrible.
May the mountains rise against you
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath
Re: World Without Men
Ritchie Blackmore wrote:Fat chick.Pacifica wrote:the world would be a better place....=]
Did I offend you? If so, I'm not sorry jackass
And you don't know what I look like, I'm probably the hottest person on this site.
Re: World Without Men
Then you're probably a virgin, because the taste of cock isn't easy to wash off...no homo.Pacifica wrote:Ritchie Blackmore wrote:Fat chick.Pacifica wrote:the world would be a better place....=]
Did I offend you? If so, I'm not sorry jackass
And you don't know what I look like, I'm probably the hottest person on this site.
May the mountains rise against you
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath
-
Ritchie Blackmore
- Rookie Otaku
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Jul 01, 2009 12:20am
- Gender: Male
Re: World Without Men
Sorry tubs :'(Pacifica wrote:Ritchie Blackmore wrote:Fat chick.Pacifica wrote:the world would be a better place....=]
Did I offend you? If so, I'm not sorry jackass
And you don't know what I look like, I'm probably the hottest person on this site.
SASSZAIN wrote:the only reason i allowed a relationship with mel, is because her goals where exactly the same as my own.
-
Pennyroyal Tea
- Moderator

- Posts: 2120
- Joined: Oct 21, 2005 9:51am
- Contact:
Re: World Without Men
I would punch a guy in a wheelchair. They're at perfect punching level. Like little kids, only there is no chance that they'll grow up and be super strong, or somebody famous.Baby Duck wrote:It's like stabbing a guy in a wheel chair terrible.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Re: World Without Men
What about Stephen Hawkins?
May the mountains rise against you
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath
-
Pennyroyal Tea
- Moderator

- Posts: 2120
- Joined: Oct 21, 2005 9:51am
- Contact:
Re: World Without Men
Who wouldn't want to punch Stephen Hawkins? I would totally punch him then steal his laptop. He's asking for it with all his black holes and such. I have a black hole. It's called my butt.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Re: World Without Men
I wasn't talking about that. I was saying that Stephen Hawkins is in a wheel chair and he's famous.
May the mountains rise against you
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath
- Bacchikoi Baby!!!
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 156
- Joined: Oct 20, 2009 8:35pm
Re: World Without Men
thats interesting cuz mine is brownThe Joker wrote:Who wouldn't want to punch Stephen Hawkins? I would totally punch him then steal his laptop. He's asking for it with all his black holes and such. I have a black hole. It's called my butt.
Temporally using until further notice.
poopy
poopy
