Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
what anime series would you love to see turned....
-
jetstar
- Visitor
what anime series would you love to see turned....
The message is ment to say which anime sereies would you like to see turned into a hentai?
mine have to be yugioh and dragon ball z
mine have to be yugioh and dragon ball z
re: what anime series would you love to see turned....
Probably Tenchi Muyo.
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.
re: what anime series would you love to see turned....
Sister Princess OMG
I can't belive I just said that
bad Dark Wing bad Dark Wing.
I know love because I know hate, I know joy because I know sorrow, I know pleasure because I know pain, I know the value of life because I know death all to well.
"There is no shame in Love or Friendship even those of Light and Darkness know this."
"There is no shame in Love or Friendship even those of Light and Darkness know this."
-
Kouseketra_the_Queen
- Visitor
re: what anime series would you love to see turned....
I'd love to see yugioh turnaed Yaoi. That would be soooo HOT! That would be smokin'!
-
Z34L0T
- Visitor
re: what anime series would you love to see turned....
hmm probably.. Transformers
re: what anime series would you love to see turned....
fushigi yuugi and ultra maniac + chobits X stratos4= oh yeah!!
**DARK_FREYA***SNIPER™
†TRIGODZ†*COUNCIL
†™TRY TO READ THE KAMA SUTRA™
†TRIGODZ†*COUNCIL
†™TRY TO READ THE KAMA SUTRA™
-
jetstar
- Visitor
Re: re: what anime series would you love to see turned....
that would be pretty cool but how would you transformers as a hentai?Z34L0T wrote:hmm probably.. Transformers
re: what anime series would you love to see turned....
Trust me, you don't want to know.
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.
-
Raoul Duke
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1839
- Joined: Jan 22, 2005 1:29am
-
Z34L0T
- Visitor
Re: re: what anime series would you love to see turned....
you stick it in the exhaust. is that what you wanted to know?jetstar wrote:that would be pretty cool but how would you transformers as a hentai?Z34L0T wrote:hmm probably.. Transformers
-
Shaun
- Visitor
Re: re: what anime series would you love to see turned....
I've seen some Pokemon hentai.Locke wrote:Pokemon
-
Goddess of life
- Visitor
re: what anime series would you love to see turned....
Mine would be Inuyasha..and Oh My Goddess.I mean
look at all those ladies!! :love:Oh but Hellsing it
could get rough THAT i like
look at all those ladies!! :love:Oh but Hellsing it
could get rough THAT i like
re: what anime series would you love to see turned....
try using google image search with the safe seach diabled, put into the search criteria the anime series name followed by eirther hentai, porn or sex
In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH.... BLUE..... FLAIR..... BLAST!!!!!
http://keronzi.4t.com
AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH.... BLUE..... FLAIR..... BLAST!!!!!
http://keronzi.4t.com
-
Digi-Chocobo Mage
- Visitor
re: what anime series would you love to see turned....
I'd like to see a digimon episode for adults.
-
Blue Destiny Of Dartz
- Visitor
