Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

what anime series would you love to see turned....

Hentai, or anime porn. Only enter if you are of legal age to view such content.
jetstar
Visitor

what anime series would you love to see turned....

Post by jetstar »

The message is ment to say which anime sereies would you like to see turned into a hentai?

mine have to be yugioh and dragon ball z
Symos
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5126
Joined: Nov 21, 2004 6:35am
Gender: Male

re: what anime series would you love to see turned....

Post by Symos »

Probably Tenchi Muyo.
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.
Dark Wing
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 283
Joined: Mar 23, 2005 12:57pm
Gender: Male

re: what anime series would you love to see turned....

Post by Dark Wing »

Sister Princess OMG :shock: I can't belive I just said that ](*,) bad Dark Wing bad Dark Wing.
I know love because I know hate, I know joy because I know sorrow, I know pleasure because I know pain, I know the value of life because I know death all to well.

"There is no shame in Love or Friendship even those of Light and Darkness know this."
Kouseketra_the_Queen
Visitor

re: what anime series would you love to see turned....

Post by Kouseketra_the_Queen »

I'd love to see yugioh turnaed Yaoi. That would be soooo HOT! That would be smokin'!
≈ Kªrdis Ω
Visitor

re: what anime series would you love to see turned....

Post by ≈ Kªrdis Ω »

Gravitation ^.^
Z34L0T
Visitor

re: what anime series would you love to see turned....

Post by Z34L0T »

hmm probably.. Transformers
galfwend
Uber Otaku
Posts: 566
Joined: Apr 09, 2005 1:19am
Contact:

re: what anime series would you love to see turned....

Post by galfwend »

fushigi yuugi and ultra maniac + chobits X stratos4= oh yeah!!
**DARK_FREYA***SNIPER™
†TRIGODZ†*COUNCIL
†™TRY TO READ THE KAMA SUTRA™
jetstar
Visitor

Re: re: what anime series would you love to see turned....

Post by jetstar »

Z34L0T wrote:hmm probably.. Transformers
that would be pretty cool but how would you transformers as a hentai?
Symos
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5126
Joined: Nov 21, 2004 6:35am
Gender: Male

re: what anime series would you love to see turned....

Post by Symos »

Trust me, you don't want to know.
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1839
Joined: Jan 22, 2005 1:29am

re: what anime series would you love to see turned....

Post by Raoul Duke »

Pokemon :lol:
Z34L0T
Visitor

Re: re: what anime series would you love to see turned....

Post by Z34L0T »

jetstar wrote:
Z34L0T wrote:hmm probably.. Transformers
that would be pretty cool but how would you transformers as a hentai?
you stick it in the exhaust. is that what you wanted to know?
Shaun
Visitor

Re: re: what anime series would you love to see turned....

Post by Shaun »

Locke wrote:Pokemon :lol:
I've seen some Pokemon hentai. :roll:
Goddess of life
Visitor

re: what anime series would you love to see turned....

Post by Goddess of life »

Mine would be Inuyasha..and Oh My Goddess.I mean
look at all those ladies!! :love:Oh but Hellsing it
could get rough THAT i like :love:
Jarlaxel
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 451
Joined: Nov 17, 2004 1:16am

re: what anime series would you love to see turned....

Post by Jarlaxel »

try using google image search with the safe seach diabled, put into the search criteria the anime series name followed by eirther hentai, porn or sex
In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH.... BLUE..... FLAIR..... BLAST!!!!!
http://keronzi.4t.com
Digi-Chocobo Mage
Visitor

re: what anime series would you love to see turned....

Post by Digi-Chocobo Mage »

I'd like to see a digimon episode for adults.
Blue Destiny Of Dartz
Visitor

re: what anime series would you love to see turned....

Post by Blue Destiny Of Dartz »

Set:Inyuasha
Locked