Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
is it wrong?
-
ChaosEnVy ~(Shade)~
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 630
- Joined: Jun 11, 2005 7:31pm
- Gender: Male
re: is it wrong?
dude..thats...
yeah well any who
im not saying anymore 
To be forgotten is worse than death.
-
soulanubis666
- Visitor
re: is it wrong?
hmm..i dont think its wrong...its just lyk jacking off 2 real porn except they rnt real...
-
soulanubis666
- Visitor
Re: re: is it wrong?
sounds lyk u have something 2 hyde...Shade's_Knight wrote:dude..thats...![]()
![]()
yeah well any who
im not saying anymore
re: is it wrong?
I'm going to tell you what I tell alot of people who ask this question. The feeling is natural and theres nothing wrong with it so if you get the feeling you can either ignore or take care of it. So really nothing wrong with it at all.
I know love because I know hate, I know joy because I know sorrow, I know pleasure because I know pain, I know the value of life because I know death all to well.
"There is no shame in Love or Friendship even those of Light and Darkness know this."
"There is no shame in Love or Friendship even those of Light and Darkness know this."
- The Realist
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 447
- Joined: Jun 22, 2005 10:28pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
re: is it wrong?
Nothing is wrong if you jack off to Anime. Thats your fancy man. Others may find it disturbing but, you like it and you have the priviledge to do what you like. I already know people who do exactly the same stuff as you.............or more.
-
Otaku_Demise
- Visitor
re: is it wrong?
yes you are a freak. *watches and jacks off to anime porn*
-
Eiko-chan
- Visitor
Re: re: is it wrong?
so if wasnt anime...then it would be ok?Annaxubella wrote:Nothings wrong with that
There just anime
-
RedGenesis
- Visitor
re: is it wrong?
Whateva Floats your little rubber boat man.....If you feel an anime is attractive(I mean come on they have tits and clits whats so wrong)Then you are free too ..aa. Express...It the way you feel ..suitable 
-
vampirelord
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 202
- Joined: Jul 06, 2005 1:56am
- Gender: Male
re: is it wrong?
I love you peaple. 
-
Karasu
- Visitor
re: is it wrong?
-
wizardz199
- Visitor
re: is it wrong?
It depends... sometimes its okay, and why not? its just the same as real porn but it is not real. 
-
Shaun
- Visitor
re: is it wrong?
There's nothing wrong with pleasuring yourself in front of hentai; I just find it more erotic than normal porn.
re: is it wrong?
i think alot of people like it more then regular because of the whole taboo of it. lets say for example,goku. after watching him so long you get curious by thoughts like: "hmmmmm i wonder what hes like in bed?"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33pw2nEAHgc
The original, HOMUNCULUS LUST
This body,mind and soul is property of Cold ♥♥♥♥♥
Colds girl!
saddest song/video in the world along with the saddest movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TFZyQDyFXw
The original, HOMUNCULUS LUST
This body,mind and soul is property of Cold ♥♥♥♥♥
Colds girl!
saddest song/video in the world along with the saddest movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TFZyQDyFXw
