Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

is it wrong?

Hentai, or anime porn. Only enter if you are of legal age to view such content.
Keeper_of_Life
Visitor

is it wrong?

Post by Keeper_of_Life »

is it wrong if you jack off to anime porn is it so wrong?
ChaosEnVy ~(Shade)~
Uber Otaku
Posts: 630
Joined: Jun 11, 2005 7:31pm
Gender: Male

re: is it wrong?

Post by ChaosEnVy ~(Shade)~ »

dude..thats... :shock: :shock: :shock: yeah well any who :-# im not saying anymore :-#
To be forgotten is worse than death.
soulanubis666
Visitor

re: is it wrong?

Post by soulanubis666 »

hmm..i dont think its wrong...its just lyk jacking off 2 real porn except they rnt real...
soulanubis666
Visitor

Re: re: is it wrong?

Post by soulanubis666 »

Shade's_Knight wrote:dude..thats... :shock: :shock: :shock: yeah well any who :-# im not saying anymore :-#
sounds lyk u have something 2 hyde...
Dark Wing
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 283
Joined: Mar 23, 2005 12:57pm
Gender: Male

re: is it wrong?

Post by Dark Wing »

I'm going to tell you what I tell alot of people who ask this question. The feeling is natural and theres nothing wrong with it so if you get the feeling you can either ignore or take care of it. So really nothing wrong with it at all.
I know love because I know hate, I know joy because I know sorrow, I know pleasure because I know pain, I know the value of life because I know death all to well.

"There is no shame in Love or Friendship even those of Light and Darkness know this."
Annaxubella
Visitor

re: is it wrong?

Post by Annaxubella »

Nothings wrong with that
There just anime
User avatar
The Realist
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 447
Joined: Jun 22, 2005 10:28pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

re: is it wrong?

Post by The Realist »

Nothing is wrong if you jack off to Anime. Thats your fancy man. Others may find it disturbing but, you like it and you have the priviledge to do what you like. I already know people who do exactly the same stuff as you.............or more.
Otaku_Demise
Visitor

re: is it wrong?

Post by Otaku_Demise »

yes you are a freak. *watches and jacks off to anime porn*
Eiko-chan
Visitor

Re: re: is it wrong?

Post by Eiko-chan »

Annaxubella wrote:Nothings wrong with that
There just anime
so if wasnt anime...then it would be ok?
RedGenesis
Visitor

re: is it wrong?

Post by RedGenesis »

Whateva Floats your little rubber boat man.....If you feel an anime is attractive(I mean come on they have tits and clits whats so wrong)Then you are free too ..aa. Express...It the way you feel ..suitable :-k
vampirelord
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 202
Joined: Jul 06, 2005 1:56am
Gender: Male

re: is it wrong?

Post by vampirelord »

I love you peaple. :love:
Karasu
Visitor

re: is it wrong?

Post by Karasu »

:) Its not wrong...whatever floats your boat really...different people have different tastes in porn..some people don't like it, some people like real porn, some people like kinky real porn, and then there are they sex gods that will rule the earth one day who like hentai :P
wizardz199
Visitor

re: is it wrong?

Post by wizardz199 »

It depends... sometimes its okay, and why not? its just the same as real porn but it is not real. :shock:
Shaun
Visitor

re: is it wrong?

Post by Shaun »

There's nothing wrong with pleasuring yourself in front of hentai; I just find it more erotic than normal porn.
Ayame's Lady
Visitor

re: is it wrong?

Post by Ayame's Lady »

i dont think its wrong either.
♥DIVA♥
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1149
Joined: Mar 19, 2005 1:07am
Gender: Female

re: is it wrong?

Post by ♥DIVA♥ »

i think alot of people like it more then regular because of the whole taboo of it. lets say for example,goku. after watching him so long you get curious by thoughts like: "hmmmmm i wonder what hes like in bed?"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33pw2nEAHgc
The original, HOMUNCULUS LUST
This body,mind and soul is property of Cold ♥♥♥♥♥
Colds girl! :love:
saddest song/video in the world along with the saddest movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TFZyQDyFXw
Locked