Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
What Song do you want to be Playing at your Funeral?
-
Mrs. Vengeance
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3358
- Joined: Jul 16, 2005 8:21am
- Gender: Female
What Song do you want to be Playing at your Funeral?
Avenged Sevenfold - "I Won't See You Tonight (Part 1)"
My Chemical Romance - "The Ghost of You"
My Chemical Romance - "Cemetary Drive"
My Chemical Romance - "Helena"
Blink 182 - "I Miss You"
The Offspring - "Gone Away"
Evanescence - "My Immortal"
Senses Fail - "Buried A Lie"
The Used - "All That I've Got"
My Chemical Romance - "The Ghost of You"
My Chemical Romance - "Cemetary Drive"
My Chemical Romance - "Helena"
Blink 182 - "I Miss You"
The Offspring - "Gone Away"
Evanescence - "My Immortal"
Senses Fail - "Buried A Lie"
The Used - "All That I've Got"
Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
-
Pink Supervisor|EL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5579
- Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
- Gender: Male
re: What Song do you want to be Playing at your Funeral?
some sad song to make everyone cry... or a reminising song...
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
-
Sesshylvr
- Visitor
re: What Song do you want to be Playing at your Funeral?
Cradle of Filth- Suicide and other Comforts
Gravitation- Sleepless
Gravitation- Sleepless
- Persiaisis
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1844
- Joined: Jun 15, 2005 9:53am
- Gender: Female
re: What Song do you want to be Playing at your Funeral?
i would want Helena ( My Chemical Romance)
http://groups.myspace.com/absoluteanimerox
check out AA's myspace group
check out AA's myspace group
-
Ethereal Blaze
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4510
- Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
- Gender: Male
re: What Song do you want to be Playing at your Funeral?
depends... but, i would like
its been a while-staind
outside-staind
still standing-the rasmus
cool-gwen stefani
or finally, sing for the moment-eminem
its been a while-staind
outside-staind
still standing-the rasmus
cool-gwen stefani
or finally, sing for the moment-eminem
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
-
Mrs. Vengeance
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3358
- Joined: Jul 16, 2005 8:21am
- Gender: Female
re: What Song do you want to be Playing at your Funeral?
All of the songs on Avenged Sevenfold's album "Waking The Fallen". That'll do. 
Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
-
InitialD_DriftKid
- Visitor
re: What Song do you want to be Playing at your Funeral?
I'd just want pure and utter silence, no one would come to my funeral anyways ^_^
- Lestat69_99
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2296
- Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
re: What Song do you want to be Playing at your Funeral?
Hmmm lets see....
Don't Fear the Reaper~ Blue Oyster Cult
When Darkness Falls~ Killswitch Engage
Exodus '04~ Utada
Don't Fear the Reaper~ Blue Oyster Cult
When Darkness Falls~ Killswitch Engage
Exodus '04~ Utada
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Terror Mask
-
Mistress of Yaoi
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 761
- Joined: Jul 06, 2005 10:01pm
- Gender: Female
re: What Song do you want to be Playing at your Funeral?
lifes a movie- kid couragous
ghosdt of you- good charllete
ghosdt of you- good charllete
hey AA guess who's back from the grave out of boredom, lets be friends k?
-
Sailor Venus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2247
- Joined: May 06, 2005 10:36am
- Gender: Female
re: What Song do you want to be Playing at your Funeral?
Sailor Star Song!!!
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ~
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
re: What Song do you want to be Playing at your Funeral?
PJ Harvey - Big Exit

-
Kenshin
- Visitor
re: What Song do you want to be Playing at your Funeral?
hmmm i really don't know mybe Boys 4 Life -B2K
-
Cherry Darling
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 4179
- Joined: Apr 15, 2005 2:03am
- Gender: Female
re: What Song do you want to be Playing at your Funeral?
Good Riddance - Green Day
Estranged - Guns N' Roses
The End - The Doors
A Warm Place - Nine Inch Nails
Estranged - Guns N' Roses
The End - The Doors
A Warm Place - Nine Inch Nails
When I say 'Let's keep in touch' I really mean I wish that you'd grow up.
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
-
Mrs. Vengeance
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3358
- Joined: Jul 16, 2005 8:21am
- Gender: Female
re: What Song do you want to be Playing at your Funeral?
Hmmm... all of the songs from Evanescence's album, "Fallen". That'll do also. 
Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
re: What Song do you want to be Playing at your Funeral?
Helena-My Chemical Romance
Smile Like You Mean It-Killers
Redundant-Green Day
Hold me-Weezer
Smile Like You Mean It-Killers
Redundant-Green Day
Hold me-Weezer
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.

