Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Pokemon Cool Anime

Anime Lover
Visitor

Pokemon Cool Anime

Post by Anime Lover »

Pokemon is an cool cartoon I watch the Dutch version by the Channel named Fox Kids or Jetix. Ash is cool and Misty is an Darling. Oke here some information why I love that Anime. The Pokemon is greatest Anime the Actions is great.
Miss Wonderland
Uber Otaku
Posts: 679
Joined: Aug 03, 2005 6:22pm
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Cool Anime

Post by Miss Wonderland »

I love pokemon too! it was the very first anime i ever watched, and i still watch it because i love it. i own A LOT of the games. Misty is the bomb! she cracks me up.
<b>AA sibs: Cloud Leonhart & Gaming Goddess</b>

<b>Moon Bunnies <3</b>
Forte.exe
Visitor

re: Pokemon Cool Anime

Post by Forte.exe »

Yeah, Pokemon is cool, but it's getting so redundant. I mean, the only thing that makes it interesting is Team Rocket! And James is getting smart! I wrote a fanfic about that...
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: Pokemon Cool Anime

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

i love all the pokemon is so cute and funny
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
User avatar
Cybertron Norcinu
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 404
Joined: Mar 06, 2006 1:52pm

re: Pokemon Cool Anime

Post by Cybertron Norcinu »

Pokemon's my first anime too, I don't watch it anymore because I don't have the time and..isn't it on the mornings or over the weekends? I always have something on... But the games rock my socks!!!!! I've got quite a few of them too :mrgreen:

~Norcinu
Stormsangel forced me I swear.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: Pokemon Cool Anime

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

mine to
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
LoveHinaMaster
Visitor

Re: Pokemon Cool Anime

Post by LoveHinaMaster »

Yeah pokemon is a great anime but not the best. Thats my opioin at least but still a great show with a story line to back it.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Cool Anime

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yea it would and let ash get more new pokemon
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
I am her Koi
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 189
Joined: Mar 26, 2006 8:42pm

Re: Pokemon Cool Anime

Post by I am her Koi »

what would make the show more interesting if ash and misty started dating
Time for change.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Cool Anime

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yea it would make it reall cool
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
User avatar
SASSZAIN
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5325
Joined: Jan 27, 2006 8:09am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Cool Anime

Post by SASSZAIN »

the only problem w/ that is that ash wouldf get too sidetracked by misty and not train as much ](*,) he needs to train.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4180
Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
Gender: Male

Re: Pokemon Cool Anime

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

The Pokemon anime royally sucks IMO. However, the games rock. 8) :D
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
User avatar
SASSZAIN
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5325
Joined: Jan 27, 2006 8:09am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Cool Anime

Post by SASSZAIN »

I wouldnt say that it "ROYALLY" sucks but i do believe it could have been better. Also the games do rock 8) . i have over 1000 hours of gameplay on those games.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Cool Anime

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yea they rock hard
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
PokemonFan85646
Visitor

Re: Pokemon Cool Anime

Post by PokemonFan85646 »

I think it's cool but they need to get something new... I'd really like it if Drew and May started dating.
PokemonFan85646
Visitor

Re: Pokemon Cool Anime

Post by PokemonFan85646 »

I think it's cool but they need to get something new... I'd really like it if Drew and May started dating.
Locked