Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Pokemon Cool Anime
-
Anime Lover
- Visitor
Pokemon Cool Anime
Pokemon is an cool cartoon I watch the Dutch version by the Channel named Fox Kids or Jetix. Ash is cool and Misty is an Darling. Oke here some information why I love that Anime. The Pokemon is greatest Anime the Actions is great.
-
Miss Wonderland
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 679
- Joined: Aug 03, 2005 6:22pm
- Contact:
Re: Pokemon Cool Anime
I love pokemon too! it was the very first anime i ever watched, and i still watch it because i love it. i own A LOT of the games. Misty is the bomb! she cracks me up.
<b>AA sibs: Cloud Leonhart & Gaming Goddess</b>
<b>Moon Bunnies <3</b>
<b>Moon Bunnies <3</b>
-
Forte.exe
- Visitor
re: Pokemon Cool Anime
Yeah, Pokemon is cool, but it's getting so redundant. I mean, the only thing that makes it interesting is Team Rocket! And James is getting smart! I wrote a fanfic about that...
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
re: Pokemon Cool Anime
i love all the pokemon is so cute and funny
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
- Cybertron Norcinu
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 404
- Joined: Mar 06, 2006 1:52pm
re: Pokemon Cool Anime
Pokemon's my first anime too, I don't watch it anymore because I don't have the time and..isn't it on the mornings or over the weekends? I always have something on... But the games rock my socks!!!!! I've got quite a few of them too
~Norcinu
~Norcinu
Stormsangel forced me I swear.
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
re: Pokemon Cool Anime
mine to
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
-
LoveHinaMaster
- Visitor
Re: Pokemon Cool Anime
Yeah pokemon is a great anime but not the best. Thats my opioin at least but still a great show with a story line to back it.
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Pokemon Cool Anime
yea it would and let ash get more new pokemon
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
-
I am her Koi
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 189
- Joined: Mar 26, 2006 8:42pm
Re: Pokemon Cool Anime
what would make the show more interesting if ash and misty started dating
Time for change.
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Pokemon Cool Anime
yea it would make it reall cool
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Re: Pokemon Cool Anime
the only problem w/ that is that ash wouldf get too sidetracked by misty and not train as much
he needs to train.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
-
Battousai The Manslayer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4180
- Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Pokemon Cool Anime
The Pokemon anime royally sucks IMO. However, the games rock.

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Re: Pokemon Cool Anime
I wouldnt say that it "ROYALLY" sucks but i do believe it could have been better. Also the games do rock
. i have over 1000 hours of gameplay on those games.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Pokemon Cool Anime
yea they rock hard
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
-
PokemonFan85646
- Visitor
Re: Pokemon Cool Anime
I think it's cool but they need to get something new... I'd really like it if Drew and May started dating.
-
PokemonFan85646
- Visitor
Re: Pokemon Cool Anime
I think it's cool but they need to get something new... I'd really like it if Drew and May started dating.

