Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Newest pokemon

Bao Zakeruga
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 246
Joined: Oct 05, 2005 7:43pm

Newest pokemon

Post by Bao Zakeruga »

Does anyone like the newest pokemon, Manaphi?
Here's a pic. Just scroll down and you'll see him.
http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/pokemon.shtml
I personally think he looks pitiful.
I accept all friend requests.

Anime4life
User avatar
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7018
Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
Gender: Female

re: Newest pokemon

Post by Sasami Jurai »

Cool, so Manaphi evolves to Snorlax. :P
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1693
Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
Gender: Male

Re: re: Newest pokemon

Post by Matt ????? »

*~Riku Harada~* wrote:Cool, so Manaphi evolves to Snorlax. :P
no,Munchlax evolves into Snorlax,Manaphi is a different pokemon
"ooh,memories!"
User avatar
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7018
Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
Gender: Female

re: Newest pokemon

Post by Sasami Jurai »

Oh yeah. 8-[ Sorry, I'm such an idiot! OMGosh! ](*,)
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1693
Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
Gender: Male

Re: re: Newest pokemon

Post by Matt ????? »

*~Riku Harada~* wrote:Oh yeah. 8-[ Sorry, I'm such an idiot! OMGosh! ](*,)
you know,i actually just found out about Manaphi yesterday.did you notice that one of those sillouettes of those new pokemon looks like it might be a baby Mantine?and its name is actually Tamanta.i'm sure its a baby Mantine!
"ooh,memories!"
User avatar
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7018
Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
Gender: Female

re: Newest pokemon

Post by Sasami Jurai »

Ah, that'd be sweet! ^^
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1693
Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
Gender: Male

re: Newest pokemon

Post by Matt ????? »

it would be pretty cool.i always liked Mantine and i bet a baby one would be really cool(i'd say cute,but i'm a guy so i can't.lol)
"ooh,memories!"
Bao Zakeruga
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 246
Joined: Oct 05, 2005 7:43pm

Re: re: Newest pokemon

Post by Bao Zakeruga »

Matt ????? wrote:
*~Riku Harada~* wrote:Oh yeah. 8-[ Sorry, I'm such an idiot! OMGosh! ](*,)
you know,i actually just found out about Manaphi yesterday.did you notice that one of those sillouettes of those new pokemon looks like it might be a baby Mantine?and its name is actually Tamanta.i'm sure its a baby Mantine!
I found out that one of them is a baby form of Mantine, one of them is a parrot with a musical note, and one is a weasel.
I accept all friend requests.

Anime4life
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1693
Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
Gender: Male

Re: re: Newest pokemon

Post by Matt ????? »

Bao Zakeruga wrote:
Matt ????? wrote:
*~Riku Harada~* wrote:Oh yeah. 8-[ Sorry, I'm such an idiot! OMGosh! ](*,)
you know,i actually just found out about Manaphi yesterday.did you notice that one of those sillouettes of those new pokemon looks like it might be a baby Mantine?and its name is actually Tamanta.i'm sure its a baby Mantine!
I found out that one of them is a baby form of Mantine, one of them is a parrot with a musical note, and one is a weasel.
yes!!i knew it was a baby Mantine!awesome!
"ooh,memories!"
Bao Zakeruga
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 246
Joined: Oct 05, 2005 7:43pm

re: Newest pokemon

Post by Bao Zakeruga »

Now they have pictures of them! I like the parrot.
http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/pokemon.shtml
I accept all friend requests.

Anime4life
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1693
Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
Gender: Male

Re: re: Newest pokemon

Post by Matt ????? »

Bao Zakeruga wrote:Now they have pictures of them! I like the parrot.
http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/pokemon.shtml
hey!lol.cool.the baby Mantine is so cool!
"ooh,memories!"
User avatar
Cybertron Norcinu
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 404
Joined: Mar 06, 2006 1:52pm

re: Newest pokemon

Post by Cybertron Norcinu »

Wow! These pics are awesome, the Tamanta is so adorable :love: Even the Manifi! Manyula is just plain awesome, I hope it gets some good points on the Sp.Attack unlike Sneasel...it made Beat Up useless... Cute anyway :)

~Norcinu[/quote]
Stormsangel forced me I swear.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Newest pokemon

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

wow so cool
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
User avatar
SASSZAIN
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5325
Joined: Jan 27, 2006 8:09am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Newest pokemon

Post by SASSZAIN »

Sorry to kill the fun but... Why do they need more pokemon? They're cool and everythibng but WHY!?!?!...
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Newest pokemon

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

so it can go on and on :color:
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
User avatar
SASSZAIN
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5325
Joined: Jan 27, 2006 8:09am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Newest pokemon

Post by SASSZAIN »

And on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on .... For All Eternity. New pokemon shouldnt be made for the sake of keeping Pokemon going. it should be for the new discoveries. Now if there isnt a whole new Dex full of PKMN then these next games are k with me. but if they have created another 150 PKMN then i'm gonna freak.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Locked