Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Newest pokemon
-
Bao Zakeruga
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 246
- Joined: Oct 05, 2005 7:43pm
Newest pokemon
Does anyone like the newest pokemon, Manaphi?
Here's a pic. Just scroll down and you'll see him.
http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/pokemon.shtml
I personally think he looks pitiful.
Here's a pic. Just scroll down and you'll see him.
http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/pokemon.shtml
I personally think he looks pitiful.
I accept all friend requests.
Anime4life
Anime4life
- Sasami Jurai
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7018
- Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
- Gender: Female
re: Newest pokemon
Cool, so Manaphi evolves to Snorlax. 
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
There is a light that never goes out~
-
Matt ?????
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
- Gender: Male
Re: re: Newest pokemon
no,Munchlax evolves into Snorlax,Manaphi is a different pokemon*~Riku Harada~* wrote:Cool, so Manaphi evolves to Snorlax.
"ooh,memories!"
- Sasami Jurai
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7018
- Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
- Gender: Female
re: Newest pokemon
Oh yeah.
Sorry, I'm such an idiot! OMGosh! ](./images/smilies/wall.gif)
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
There is a light that never goes out~
-
Matt ?????
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
- Gender: Male
Re: re: Newest pokemon
you know,i actually just found out about Manaphi yesterday.did you notice that one of those sillouettes of those new pokemon looks like it might be a baby Mantine?and its name is actually Tamanta.i'm sure its a baby Mantine!*~Riku Harada~* wrote:Oh yeah.Sorry, I'm such an idiot! OMGosh!
"ooh,memories!"
- Sasami Jurai
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7018
- Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
- Gender: Female
re: Newest pokemon
Ah, that'd be sweet! ^^
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
There is a light that never goes out~
-
Matt ?????
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
- Gender: Male
re: Newest pokemon
it would be pretty cool.i always liked Mantine and i bet a baby one would be really cool(i'd say cute,but i'm a guy so i can't.lol)
"ooh,memories!"
-
Bao Zakeruga
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 246
- Joined: Oct 05, 2005 7:43pm
Re: re: Newest pokemon
I found out that one of them is a baby form of Mantine, one of them is a parrot with a musical note, and one is a weasel.Matt ????? wrote:you know,i actually just found out about Manaphi yesterday.did you notice that one of those sillouettes of those new pokemon looks like it might be a baby Mantine?and its name is actually Tamanta.i'm sure its a baby Mantine!*~Riku Harada~* wrote:Oh yeah.Sorry, I'm such an idiot! OMGosh!
I accept all friend requests.
Anime4life
Anime4life
-
Matt ?????
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
- Gender: Male
Re: re: Newest pokemon
yes!!i knew it was a baby Mantine!awesome!Bao Zakeruga wrote:I found out that one of them is a baby form of Mantine, one of them is a parrot with a musical note, and one is a weasel.Matt ????? wrote:you know,i actually just found out about Manaphi yesterday.did you notice that one of those sillouettes of those new pokemon looks like it might be a baby Mantine?and its name is actually Tamanta.i'm sure its a baby Mantine!*~Riku Harada~* wrote:Oh yeah.Sorry, I'm such an idiot! OMGosh!
"ooh,memories!"
-
Bao Zakeruga
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 246
- Joined: Oct 05, 2005 7:43pm
re: Newest pokemon
Now they have pictures of them! I like the parrot.
http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/pokemon.shtml
http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/pokemon.shtml
I accept all friend requests.
Anime4life
Anime4life
-
Matt ?????
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
- Gender: Male
Re: re: Newest pokemon
hey!lol.cool.the baby Mantine is so cool!Bao Zakeruga wrote:Now they have pictures of them! I like the parrot.
http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/pokemon.shtml
"ooh,memories!"
- Cybertron Norcinu
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 404
- Joined: Mar 06, 2006 1:52pm
re: Newest pokemon
Wow! These pics are awesome, the Tamanta is so adorable
Even the Manifi! Manyula is just plain awesome, I hope it gets some good points on the Sp.Attack unlike Sneasel...it made Beat Up useless... Cute anyway
~Norcinu[/quote]
~Norcinu[/quote]
Stormsangel forced me I swear.
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Newest pokemon
wow so cool
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Re: Newest pokemon
Sorry to kill the fun but... Why do they need more pokemon? They're cool and everythibng but WHY!?!?!...
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Newest pokemon
so it can go on and on 
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Re: Newest pokemon
And on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on .... For All Eternity. New pokemon shouldnt be made for the sake of keeping Pokemon going. it should be for the new discoveries. Now if there isnt a whole new Dex full of PKMN then these next games are k with me. but if they have created another 150 PKMN then i'm gonna freak.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket

