Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Drew
-
Matt ?????
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
- Gender: Male
-
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7355
- Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
re: Drew
I've seen them ^^ Drew so likes May
He's kinda weird though, what guy uses Roselia?
He's kinda weird though, what guy uses Roselia?
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
and swear to a love that will not fade.
-
Mistress of Yaoi
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 761
- Joined: Jul 06, 2005 10:01pm
- Gender: Female
re: Drew
drew so has the hot for may but his to shy to admit it.
(if i was in a contest with drew i would beat him with Abby my absol)
(if i was in a contest with drew i would beat him with Abby my absol)
hey AA guess who's back from the grave out of boredom, lets be friends k?
-
lil-kawaii-kat
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 122
- Joined: Oct 29, 2005 11:31pm
- Gender: Female
Re: re: Drew
I had a funny feeling that he liked her.. *giggles* Drew likes May!! ^o^
●◦ ٭ - Ѕςαттзѓеd δғєαм - ¤×˚
» [lil-kαwαii-kαт ×3 ;; » ¬ <3 тзн NєKo oF нєαrтnзѕѕ] «© - ٭
-
Nathan~Chevalier
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2321
- Joined: Nov 12, 2005 11:05am
- Gender: Male
re: Drew
of course he likes may, and may likes him too, Soo ash better not get any ideas, ash belongs to misty and only misty
, if he tries to make a move on may i swear ill shut him down
The Original Homunculus Pride
"Your Joy is Proof that you've Shared your Happiness with Someone...
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnpuxxhh ... re=related
"Your Joy is Proof that you've Shared your Happiness with Someone...
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnpuxxhh ... re=related
- Cybertron Norcinu
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 404
- Joined: Mar 06, 2006 1:52pm
Re: Drew
Stormsangel forced me I swear.
-
Skull Master
- Visitor
Re: re: Drew
Oh, please. Last time I checked, Pokeshipping was one-sided with Misty liking Ash. Ash doesn't seem interested in her at all. The only character he appears to have a thing for is his pet Pikachu.Alkelie wrote:ash belongs to misty and only misty
*awaits flames from Pokeshippers*
-
Sirus
- Visitor
Re: re: Drew
Hey I use Roselia.Yami Haga-Ryuzaki wrote:I've seen them ^^ Drew so likes May
He's kinda weird though, what guy uses Roselia?
-
GarraIsMINE_19
- Visitor
Re: re: Drew
YEP!! And I'll help you!(i'll do the kicking-i play rep soccer) *evil giggles*Homunculus Pride wrote:of course he likes may, and may likes him too, Soo ash better not get any ideas, ash belongs to misty and only misty, if he tries to make a move on may i swear ill shut him down
-
dreameranime
- Baka Otaku
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Oct 20, 2007 12:21pm
- Contact:
Re: Drew
They do like each other i just wish they had a episode admitting their feelings to each other
