Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Drew

Locked
guineapiglover
Visitor

Drew

Post by guineapiglover »

How many people think he likes May? In which episodes can you see those hints?
guineapiglover
Visitor

re: Drew

Post by guineapiglover »

Anyone?
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1693
Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
Gender: Male

re: Drew

Post by Matt ????? »

sorry,i don't watch the show,so i wouldn't know.
"ooh,memories!"
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7355
Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: Drew

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

I've seen them ^^ Drew so likes May
He's kinda weird though, what guy uses Roselia?
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
Mistress of Yaoi
Uber Otaku
Posts: 761
Joined: Jul 06, 2005 10:01pm
Gender: Female

re: Drew

Post by Mistress of Yaoi »

drew so has the hot for may but his to shy to admit it.

(if i was in a contest with drew i would beat him with Abby my absol)
hey AA guess who's back from the grave out of boredom, lets be friends k?
lil-kawaii-kat
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 122
Joined: Oct 29, 2005 11:31pm
Gender: Female

Re: re: Drew

Post by lil-kawaii-kat »

I had a funny feeling that he liked her.. *giggles* Drew likes May!! ^o^

●◦ ٭ - Ѕςαттзѓеd δғєαм - ¤×˚
» [lil-kαwαii-kαт ×3 ;; » ¬ <3 тзн NєKo oF нєαrтnзѕѕ] «© - ٭
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2321
Joined: Nov 12, 2005 11:05am
Gender: Male

re: Drew

Post by Nathan~Chevalier »

of course he likes may, and may likes him too, Soo ash better not get any ideas, ash belongs to misty and only misty :evil: , if he tries to make a move on may i swear ill shut him down
The Original Homunculus Pride
"Your Joy is Proof that you've Shared your Happiness with Someone...
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnpuxxhh ... re=related
User avatar
Cybertron Norcinu
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 404
Joined: Mar 06, 2006 1:52pm

Re: Drew

Post by Cybertron Norcinu »

:lol: Yes, Drew's completely for May. And her Pokemon wouldn't stand a chance against my Chiabusken the Blaziken...well for Cool and Beauty Contests anyway 8-[
Stormsangel forced me I swear.
Skull Master
Visitor

Re: re: Drew

Post by Skull Master »

Alkelie wrote:ash belongs to misty and only misty :evil:
Oh, please. Last time I checked, Pokeshipping was one-sided with Misty liking Ash. Ash doesn't seem interested in her at all. The only character he appears to have a thing for is his pet Pikachu.

*awaits flames from Pokeshippers*
Invader Ash
Visitor

Re: Drew

Post by Invader Ash »

He does seem to like her a lot. But that is just what I see.
Sirus
Visitor

Re: re: Drew

Post by Sirus »

Yami Haga-Ryuzaki wrote:I've seen them ^^ Drew so likes May
He's kinda weird though, what guy uses Roselia?
Hey I use Roselia.
PokemonFan85646
Visitor

Re: Drew

Post by PokemonFan85646 »

Yes drew most definetely likes May. On this subject, how many people think May likes Drew.

I thought the fact that he uses Roselia was weird at first though... But this works very well with his character!
GarraIsMINE_19
Visitor

Re: re: Drew

Post by GarraIsMINE_19 »

Homunculus Pride wrote:of course he likes may, and may likes him too, Soo ash better not get any ideas, ash belongs to misty and only misty :evil: , if he tries to make a move on may i swear ill shut him down
YEP!! And I'll help you!(i'll do the kicking-i play rep soccer) *evil giggles*
dreameranime
Baka Otaku
Posts: 1
Joined: Oct 20, 2007 12:21pm
Contact:

Re: Drew

Post by dreameranime »

They do like each other i just wish they had a episode admitting their feelings to each other
Locked