Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Naruto rpg!

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
Rikus_Toy
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2060
Joined: Feb 25, 2005 1:25pm
Contact:

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by Rikus_Toy »

*blurps*
"More Ramen please!"
Riku's Biggest Fan!! :love:
AA Sisters: 3
AA Bros: 2
AA twin: Kataya Elric
[Batman]
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 508
Joined: Apr 08, 2006 4:43pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by [Batman] »

Naruto: Okay...This is getting to be annoying...I think I just ran into another anbu,but i'm not sure...It has to be a trap...-Gulp- But,what if it's the real anbu? I can't just run away...I'll just have to be careful while I get a closer look...
:]
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

*saiyuki wheels around with blinding speed then flashes hand sybols*dragons eyes!*her pupils turn into slits.her green eyes a burning green and she nails a demon brother in the fore head with her fist*
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by Spetsnaz »

Demon brother 2: stay still you little! *tries to hit niwa but he dodges the attacks*

Niwa: *smirks* You're making too much noise. I can predict your attacks perfectly. Blur movement kick! *kicks the demon brother several times with incredible speed*
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

*jumps into a tree then plunges down on top of demon bro #1 and he squacks*
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by Spetsnaz »

*grabs demon brother's 2 neck*

Niwa: Chakura Kyuin Jutsu!
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

*saiyuki bites the demon bro's hand when he tries to grab her and throw her off*
d.b#1:ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! u crazy [censored]!
sai:sthut upth!*she hissed still holding his hand in her teeth*
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by Spetsnaz »

*demon brother 2 falls on his knees due to chakra loss*
Last edited by Spetsnaz on May 16, 2006 11:08am, edited 1 time in total.
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

ooc:i have d.b1...u have d.b 2.lol



icc:*sai sinks her teeth in drawing blood*
d.b1:ahhhhhhg! leggo leggo leggo!
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by Spetsnaz »

ooc: oops sorry :heh: . I've edited my post

Niwa: *looks at db2* You're taken care of *niwa charges at db1 and stabs his back using a kunai*
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

d.b1:wahhhhhhhhhahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!*screams from both the stab and sai scratched his ear in rage from the insane comment*
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by Spetsnaz »

Sai-chan! now! finish him!
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

*draws the designated anbu short katana then plunges it down ward and it meests another blade8
sai:wha!
???:i knew i'de have to come do this my self....*sai looks up into a jouninn with his face wraped in bandeges*
sai;hey! back off! this area is off limits buster!
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by Spetsnaz »

*looks up* a jounnin
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

d.b1:z-zabuza-sama!
zabuza;u fool....do i have to always do things my self*zabuza looks at sai who still stradles d.b's back he then grabs her by the back of her chest plate and picks her up*
sai:let me go!
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by Spetsnaz »

*the anbu find them*

Anbu1: Zabuza?

Anbu: This is bad *sees niwa* you're not supposed to be here!

Niwa: *looks at the anbu squad* I'm staying. I'm going to help sai-chan

*charges at db1* Let her go you coward!
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
Locked