Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Naruto rpg!
Re: Naruto rpg!
*blurps*
"More Ramen please!"
"More Ramen please!"
Riku's Biggest Fan!! 
AA Sisters: 3
AA Bros: 2
AA twin: Kataya Elric
AA Sisters: 3
AA Bros: 2
AA twin: Kataya Elric
Re: Naruto rpg!
Naruto: Okay...This is getting to be annoying...I think I just ran into another anbu,but i'm not sure...It has to be a trap...-Gulp- But,what if it's the real anbu? I can't just run away...I'll just have to be careful while I get a closer look...
:]
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
-
saiyuki ginryu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2103
- Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm
Re: Naruto rpg!
*saiyuki wheels around with blinding speed then flashes hand sybols*dragons eyes!*her pupils turn into slits.her green eyes a burning green and she nails a demon brother in the fore head with her fist*
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Re: Naruto rpg!
Demon brother 2: stay still you little! *tries to hit niwa but he dodges the attacks*
Niwa: *smirks* You're making too much noise. I can predict your attacks perfectly. Blur movement kick! *kicks the demon brother several times with incredible speed*
Niwa: *smirks* You're making too much noise. I can predict your attacks perfectly. Blur movement kick! *kicks the demon brother several times with incredible speed*
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
-
saiyuki ginryu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2103
- Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm
Re: Naruto rpg!
*jumps into a tree then plunges down on top of demon bro #1 and he squacks*
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Re: Naruto rpg!
*grabs demon brother's 2 neck*
Niwa: Chakura Kyuin Jutsu!
Niwa: Chakura Kyuin Jutsu!
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
-
saiyuki ginryu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2103
- Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm
Re: Naruto rpg!
*saiyuki bites the demon bro's hand when he tries to grab her and throw her off*
d.b#1:ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! u crazy [censored]!
sai:sthut upth!*she hissed still holding his hand in her teeth*
d.b#1:ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! u crazy [censored]!
sai:sthut upth!*she hissed still holding his hand in her teeth*
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Re: Naruto rpg!
*demon brother 2 falls on his knees due to chakra loss*
Last edited by Spetsnaz on May 16, 2006 11:08am, edited 1 time in total.
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
-
saiyuki ginryu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2103
- Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm
Re: Naruto rpg!
ooc:i have d.b1...u have d.b 2.lol
icc:*sai sinks her teeth in drawing blood*
d.b1:ahhhhhhg! leggo leggo leggo!
icc:*sai sinks her teeth in drawing blood*
d.b1:ahhhhhhg! leggo leggo leggo!
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Re: Naruto rpg!
ooc: oops sorry
. I've edited my post
Niwa: *looks at db2* You're taken care of *niwa charges at db1 and stabs his back using a kunai*
Niwa: *looks at db2* You're taken care of *niwa charges at db1 and stabs his back using a kunai*
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
-
saiyuki ginryu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2103
- Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm
Re: Naruto rpg!
d.b1:wahhhhhhhhhahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!*screams from both the stab and sai scratched his ear in rage from the insane comment*
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Re: Naruto rpg!
Sai-chan! now! finish him!
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
-
saiyuki ginryu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2103
- Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm
Re: Naruto rpg!
*draws the designated anbu short katana then plunges it down ward and it meests another blade8
sai:wha!
???:i knew i'de have to come do this my self....*sai looks up into a jouninn with his face wraped in bandeges*
sai;hey! back off! this area is off limits buster!
sai:wha!
???:i knew i'de have to come do this my self....*sai looks up into a jouninn with his face wraped in bandeges*
sai;hey! back off! this area is off limits buster!
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Re: Naruto rpg!
*looks up* a jounnin
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
-
saiyuki ginryu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2103
- Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm
Re: Naruto rpg!
d.b1:z-zabuza-sama!
zabuza;u fool....do i have to always do things my self*zabuza looks at sai who still stradles d.b's back he then grabs her by the back of her chest plate and picks her up*
sai:let me go!
zabuza;u fool....do i have to always do things my self*zabuza looks at sai who still stradles d.b's back he then grabs her by the back of her chest plate and picks her up*
sai:let me go!
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Re: Naruto rpg!
*the anbu find them*
Anbu1: Zabuza?
Anbu: This is bad *sees niwa* you're not supposed to be here!
Niwa: *looks at the anbu squad* I'm staying. I'm going to help sai-chan
*charges at db1* Let her go you coward!
Anbu1: Zabuza?
Anbu: This is bad *sees niwa* you're not supposed to be here!
Niwa: *looks at the anbu squad* I'm staying. I'm going to help sai-chan
*charges at db1* Let her go you coward!
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.

