Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Emerald

Heather-Chan
Visitor

Emerald

Post by Heather-Chan »

Has anyone heard of the new pokemon Emerald game? it is the combined game of Ruby and Saphire!! is anyone as excited as me?? I preordered it already
Anasatcia
Visitor

re: Emerald

Post by Anasatcia »

Yeah, I can’t wait for it either!!!! I want it!!! :mrgreen:
Final Atonement
Visitor

re: Emerald

Post by Final Atonement »

Is it true that you can catch Mew on this one, without having to use a cheat?
Anasatcia
Visitor

re: Emerald

Post by Anasatcia »

I hope so!!!!!
Final Atonement
Visitor

re: Emerald

Post by Final Atonement »

Me too! I've always wondered what Mew looked like in the game, I've never been able to get it even through cheating... Have you ever caught Mew?
Anasatcia
Visitor

re: Emerald

Post by Anasatcia »

I have two of them.I won one in a contest and the other I got when I bought a used Cristal virsion.
Shaun
Visitor

re: Emerald

Post by Shaun »

Cool! I once knew a friend who had Mew on his Pokemon Blue.
Anasatcia
Visitor

re: Emerald

Post by Anasatcia »

I love how Mew can learn anything!!!! :mrgreen:
Final Atonement
Visitor

re: Emerald

Post by Final Atonement »

It can?! I never knew... What does Mew look like in the game?
Shaun
Visitor

re: Emerald

Post by Shaun »

I like how it talks, it sounds so cute. :D
Anasatcia
Visitor

Re: re: Emerald

Post by Anasatcia »

Final Atonement wrote:It can?! I never knew... What does Mew look like in the game?
It looks the same as a Mew would look like.
Final Atonement
Visitor

re: Emerald

Post by Final Atonement »

lol, I thought it would look like Missingo or something... Missingo was that weird Pokemon you got by doing the "surf up and down SeaFoam Island" cheat.
That cheat messed up my game...
Shaun
Visitor

re: Emerald

Post by Shaun »

It's a fault! Pokemon number 0. You can capture it! :D
Anasatcia
Visitor

re: Emerald

Post by Anasatcia »

Same thing happened to me. :(
Shaun
Visitor

re: Emerald

Post by Shaun »

When you capture it, there's a small chance it could mess game up. But it's so cool! It's picture is just random memory files on the screen, so it could look like anything. :D
Anasatcia
Visitor

re: Emerald

Post by Anasatcia »

Very true. :wink:
Locked