Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Emerald
-
Final Atonement
- Visitor
re: Emerald
Is it true that you can catch Mew on this one, without having to use a cheat?
-
Final Atonement
- Visitor
re: Emerald
Me too! I've always wondered what Mew looked like in the game, I've never been able to get it even through cheating... Have you ever caught Mew?
-
Anasatcia
- Visitor
re: Emerald
I have two of them.I won one in a contest and the other I got when I bought a used Cristal virsion.
-
Final Atonement
- Visitor
re: Emerald
It can?! I never knew... What does Mew look like in the game?
-
Anasatcia
- Visitor
Re: re: Emerald
It looks the same as a Mew would look like.Final Atonement wrote:It can?! I never knew... What does Mew look like in the game?
-
Final Atonement
- Visitor
re: Emerald
lol, I thought it would look like Missingo or something... Missingo was that weird Pokemon you got by doing the "surf up and down SeaFoam Island" cheat.
That cheat messed up my game...
That cheat messed up my game...
-
Shaun
- Visitor
re: Emerald
When you capture it, there's a small chance it could mess game up. But it's so cool! It's picture is just random memory files on the screen, so it could look like anything. 
