Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Attention YAOI LOVERS!!!!

Hentai, or anime porn. Only enter if you are of legal age to view such content.
Locked
Kouseketra_the_Queen
Visitor

Attention YAOI LOVERS!!!!

Post by Kouseketra_the_Queen »

I posted the beginnings of my first Yaoi fic here. Follow this URL, and please review so I can get an Idea of what could possibly come next in this story?? Thankx.

http://ygo.adultfanfiction.net/story.ph ... &chapter=1
Mistress of Yaoi
Uber Otaku
Posts: 761
Joined: Jul 06, 2005 10:01pm
Gender: Female

Re: Attention YAOI LOVERS!!!!

Post by Mistress of Yaoi »

Impressive, looks like your not just a one trick pony girl.
hey AA guess who's back from the grave out of boredom, lets be friends k?
Kouseketra_the_Queen
Visitor

Re: Attention YAOI LOVERS!!!!

Post by Kouseketra_the_Queen »

LOL M of Y, I ogtta admit, I do live Yaoi, too. Joey and Seto are just too cute, eh?
Mistress of Yaoi
Uber Otaku
Posts: 761
Joined: Jul 06, 2005 10:01pm
Gender: Female

Re: Attention YAOI LOVERS!!!!

Post by Mistress of Yaoi »

most definately. You have a real talent for writting.
hey AA guess who's back from the grave out of boredom, lets be friends k?
Kouseketra_the_Queen
Visitor

Re: Attention YAOI LOVERS!!!!

Post by Kouseketra_the_Queen »

thank you so much! Someone bashed my fic about tea on AFF....*stings*
Mistress of Yaoi
Uber Otaku
Posts: 761
Joined: Jul 06, 2005 10:01pm
Gender: Female

Re: Attention YAOI LOVERS!!!!

Post by Mistress of Yaoi »

:-" I will admit i myself am a Tea hater
hey AA guess who's back from the grave out of boredom, lets be friends k?
Locked