I posted the beginnings of my first Yaoi fic here. Follow this URL, and please review so I can get an Idea of what could possibly come next in this story?? Thankx.
http://ygo.adultfanfiction.net/story.ph ... &chapter=1
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Attention YAOI LOVERS!!!!
-
Mistress of Yaoi
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 761
- Joined: Jul 06, 2005 10:01pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Attention YAOI LOVERS!!!!
Impressive, looks like your not just a one trick pony girl.
hey AA guess who's back from the grave out of boredom, lets be friends k?
-
Kouseketra_the_Queen
- Visitor
Re: Attention YAOI LOVERS!!!!
LOL M of Y, I ogtta admit, I do live Yaoi, too. Joey and Seto are just too cute, eh?
-
Mistress of Yaoi
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 761
- Joined: Jul 06, 2005 10:01pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Attention YAOI LOVERS!!!!
most definately. You have a real talent for writting.
hey AA guess who's back from the grave out of boredom, lets be friends k?
-
Kouseketra_the_Queen
- Visitor
Re: Attention YAOI LOVERS!!!!
thank you so much! Someone bashed my fic about tea on AFF....*stings*
-
Mistress of Yaoi
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 761
- Joined: Jul 06, 2005 10:01pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Attention YAOI LOVERS!!!!
hey AA guess who's back from the grave out of boredom, lets be friends k?
