Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Your Choice

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked

Which RP?

Halfbreed Highschool
11
69%
Daughters of Gaia
1
6%
Jedi Legends
4
25%
 
Total votes: 16

Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: Your Choice

Post by Nyko »

Zeiram after registering late walks to find her dorm room and gets lost
"...."
Zeiram looks around and finds her room after and hour
"...."
Zeiram walks in the room and sets her stuff on one of the beds then looks around for her room mate
"...."
Zeiram looks down the hall and sees some people then continues walking heading outside
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
User avatar
Meushi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1923
Joined: Nov 21, 2005 8:28am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Your Choice

Post by Meushi »

looks at the people who were having a fight 'I think they are sibling like you two' she smiles
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Your Choice

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

He growls some under his breath."Why is everybody in this room..."He looks at the people."You guys create to much noise..also why is everybody in this room..this is me and Trist's room.NOt the whole school's room
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: Your Choice

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

(wow lots has happened)

*Riku had been around the school by herself. She was looking at the school doors and seeing people walk around. She then looked at the paper in her hand which has the room number of 534 which she starts to go looking for*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
User avatar
Meushi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1923
Joined: Nov 21, 2005 8:28am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Your Choice

Post by Meushi »

(yep and did u want to be roommates Hyde?)
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: Your Choice

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

(sure that works for me)
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Your Choice

Post by Demyx »

"Well, I was just leaving to help the person who's moving into my room." Gavriel said, and ran around the room. She kissed each of the boys on the cheek, giggling evilly. "See 'ya, bro. Later, Ghost. Bai bai, whatever-your-name-is." She stopped at the door once to look at Yuna, and smirked. "Bye, bro's new gf."

"GAVRIEL!" Trist yelled at her as she ran down the hall, charging into her room. She was still snickering. Trist turned around, sighing. "Uhm, now its just the four of us in here. At least now that she's gone it should be quiet..."
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Your Choice

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Actually i'm going for a walk."His body becomes transparent and he sinks through the bed and through the floor and floating outside changing back to normal and landing on his feet.He begins to walk around the school grounds.
User avatar
Meushi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1923
Joined: Nov 21, 2005 8:28am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Your Choice

Post by Meushi »

Yuna blushes and laughs.

(thankies lol)
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Your Choice

Post by Demyx »

"Uhm, well, anyways, I guess that defeats the purpose of Talisman being here," He sighed, laughing a bit. "They're all a handful."
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Your Choice

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Ghost's voice comes into the room."Don't do anything freaky you two"He laughs
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Your Choice

Post by Demyx »

"Agh... they're both the same..." Trist said, shaking his head.
User avatar
Meushi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1923
Joined: Nov 21, 2005 8:28am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Your Choice

Post by Meushi »

'well I wouldnt know that' she smiles
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Your Choice

Post by Demyx »

"Huh? Oh, I meant Ghost and Gavriel. They're both pains..." He sighed, smiling a bit. "I hope they didn't do much to offend you or anything."
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: Your Choice

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

*riku kept looking, she adjusts her white button up shirt and tugs her coat closed to seal a buttong as she walks down the hall in the school now. She'd use her power to get into the room but doesn't know and she at least needs an idea of where shes going wether it be something near it, a picture, or a discription or else she'd get lost. Like now she'd propbalby be able to orb to the cafetria, the library or any class room now* Man..this is kind of annoying *she runs a hand through her silver hair*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
User avatar
Meushi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1923
Joined: Nov 21, 2005 8:28am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Your Choice

Post by Meushi »

'Nah there Ok really' she smiles 'haddnt we be going to school soon?'
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
Locked