Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Sailormoon Games

AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Sailormoon Games

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yea me to :heh:
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
dominoprincess
Rookie Otaku
Posts: 23
Joined: Aug 24, 2006 10:56am

Re: Sailormoon Games

Post by dominoprincess »

Well I downloaded it in October and I dont have 1!
Hope I could help!

Luv
Caroline
xxx
PS. Luv the display pic
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Sailormoon Games

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

ok i will go for it then
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
dominoprincess
Rookie Otaku
Posts: 23
Joined: Aug 24, 2006 10:56am

Re: Sailormoon Games

Post by dominoprincess »

:D Its really fun!

Luv
Caroline
xxx
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Sailormoon Games

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

i will play it
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
dominoprincess
Rookie Otaku
Posts: 23
Joined: Aug 24, 2006 10:56am

Re: Sailormoon Games

Post by dominoprincess »

Hope u like it!

Luv
Caroline
xxx
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Sailormoon Games

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

thanks:)
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
dominoprincess
Rookie Otaku
Posts: 23
Joined: Aug 24, 2006 10:56am

Re: Sailormoon Games

Post by dominoprincess »

No problem, if u have any problems just ask :)

Luv
Caroline
xxx
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Sailormoon Games

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

ok i will :)
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
gogirlanime
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 378
Joined: Mar 06, 2007 4:26pm

Re: Sailormoon Games

Post by gogirlanime »

I've downloaded em all, if you guys like I could upload all the SNES ones for ya

My faves are the Sailor Moon R sidescroller, very very addicting. The Sailor Moon SuperS fighting game, very fun. Sailor Moon Another Story the RPG, it isn't the best, but has the widest range of Sailor Moon fun, and I like Sailor Moon SuperS Fuwa Fuwa Panic, that's a great game and much much easier than the Stars version.

All these games are easy to play even if you don't know english (except for Another Story, it's essential)
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
~阿裏須~¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸.•*¨)
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Sailormoon Games

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

wow i have to get them
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
gogirlanime
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 378
Joined: Mar 06, 2007 4:26pm

Re: Sailormoon Games

Post by gogirlanime »

AnimeAngel34 wrote:wow i have to get them
I'll up them tomorrow for you K? Do you know how to use an SNES emulator?
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
~阿裏須~¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸.•*¨)
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Sailormoon Games

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yes i do i have it on my computer
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
dominoprincess
Rookie Otaku
Posts: 23
Joined: Aug 24, 2006 10:56am

Re: Sailormoon Games

Post by dominoprincess »

Hey!

Found a site with lots of Sailor moon games on woohoo!!!!!!!

http://sailorvgame.org/index.html

Its got fanmade ones as well as snes ones!

Its got really cool things like u can download lots of Sailor moon characters to use in your Sims games!!!

Caroline
xxx
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Sailormoon Games

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

wow thats is so cool
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Locked