Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?
-
Delight
- Visitor
What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?
I personally like orgies, but that's just me.
I like the steamy stuff!
-
Karasu
- Visitor
re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?
yes i like orgies or girl on girl ^^ or bondage O_O
-
Delight
- Visitor
re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?
Bondage is awesome...Especially in reality. I love being dominated.
-
Mistress of Yaoi
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 761
- Joined: Jul 06, 2005 10:01pm
- Gender: Female
re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?
well i guess i'm a sucker for guy on guy
hey AA guess who's back from the grave out of boredom, lets be friends k?
- The Realist
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 447
- Joined: Jun 22, 2005 10:28pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?
Put me down for Girl on Girl. To me, I find those more entertaining then anything else. Especially if they do some...dildo action. O_O ^_^
Anime is a way of life. But so is Reality and it hits harder.
-
Delight
- Visitor
re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?
Girl on girl is great...Women just look beautiful [censored] each other, to put it politely. 
- The Realist
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 447
- Joined: Jun 22, 2005 10:28pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?
I couldn't agree more. Thats why I look more of Girl on Girl Hentai everyday. Like I said, the only most worth it. No matter how they do it, its just a major site to see for my eyes and enjoy lol.Delight wrote:Girl on girl is great...Women just look beautiful f***ing each other, to put it politely.
Anime is a way of life. But so is Reality and it hits harder.
-
Delight
- Visitor
re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?
I see we agree on these matters.
I'm straight, but I love girl on girl. It's sexy and a pleasure to watch.
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?
The Realist wrote:I couldn't agree more. Thats why I look more of Girl on Girl Hentai everyday. Like I said, the only most worth it. No matter how they do it, its just a major site to see for my eyes and enjoy lol.Delight wrote:Girl on girl is great...Women just look beautiful f***ing each other, to put it politely.
You are sooooooooo real, man you realy talk for real.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
- The Realist
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 447
- Joined: Jun 22, 2005 10:28pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?
And girls will be girls. And as the world keeps spinning, boys will love girls, girls will love girls, boys will love other boys, and girls will love other girls. But it would be best if all just did a massive Orgy to get that sensation out of our bodies.
Because hey, nothing better then keeping it real and I wouldn't mind doing one lol....Just don't expect me to do something with another guy now lol.
Because hey, nothing better then keeping it real and I wouldn't mind doing one lol....Just don't expect me to do something with another guy now lol.
Anime is a way of life. But so is Reality and it hits harder.
-
Delight
- Visitor
re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?
Nor would I mind doing one, but don't jump to conclusions, my dear. Who says I would neccesarily go for the girls? I can be quite a man chaser.
In fact, I only pursue men. Well, there is one exception... 
- The Realist
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 447
- Joined: Jun 22, 2005 10:28pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?
No one did, just a minor typing error I come around rarily. But who knows. Shoot, Pyro likes it when I flirt with other guys.
<_< I'm gonna get Pyro for that. I did that for her enjoyment.
<_< I'm gonna get Pyro for that. I did that for her enjoyment.
Anime is a way of life. But so is Reality and it hits harder.
-
Delight
- Visitor
re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?
Well, that's very Pyro-typical.
Good old Pyro.
Good old Pyro.
- The Realist
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 447
- Joined: Jun 22, 2005 10:28pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?
Yeah good for her. Next time she's gonna have to flirt with the same sex for me lol, which I doubt.
<_<
<_<
Anime is a way of life. But so is Reality and it hits harder.
-
Delight
- Visitor
re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?
Surely you wouldn't put her through such a thing? *mock horror*
