Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
i have a question
-
..shuichi..
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1588
- Joined: Mar 16, 2005 3:18am
- Contact:
re: i have a question
That's a very good question!
I'm not (I think...)
Are you?
I'm not (I think...)
Are you?
«If you aren’t remembered, then you never existed»
re: i have a question
who would? But that is a good question!
Riku's Biggest Fan!! 
AA Sisters: 3
AA Bros: 2
AA twin: Kataya Elric
AA Sisters: 3
AA Bros: 2
AA twin: Kataya Elric
-
Neon_Genesis
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 808
- Joined: Mar 07, 2005 9:22am
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
re: i have a question
It depends on what you mean by pervert. Are you talking about a peeping tom or someone who simply looks at hentai or porn.
People don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.
-
WAKAI
- Visitor
re: i have a question
well every one up in dis here beeotch iz perverted in they own way
Don't make me come ovah there [censored]...
Don't make me come ovah there [censored]...
-
Heather-Chan
- Visitor
Re: re: i have a question
couldn't have said it better myselfSimaru wrote:to me everyone is a pervert deep down inside
-
Yasashii Yatsamoto
- Visitor
re: i have a question
your right sweety they just know how to hide it well....I admit I am by both ways lol but I have the movie INMA SIEDEN great hentai anime then SIbiling secrets that hentai has no plot at all I like hentai that has a story behind it
-
..JUst mE...
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 904
- Joined: Mar 12, 2005 7:20am
re: i have a question
obviously if any of us are in this section something had to have drawn you here, it clearly stated hentai, i wouldn't say perverted but natural desires, yes. who can say what perverted is anyway?
I can be whatever damn princess I want to be
Everythings better with a smile
Everythings better with a smile
-
..JUst mE...
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 904
- Joined: Mar 12, 2005 7:20am
re: i have a question
hey i'm smart 
I can be whatever damn princess I want to be
Everythings better with a smile
Everythings better with a smile
re: i have a question
hey man dont pretend i know your a pervert too..so dont pretend!!!!! fak q
**DARK_FREYA***SNIPER™
†TRIGODZ†*COUNCIL
†™TRY TO READ THE KAMA SUTRA™
†TRIGODZ†*COUNCIL
†™TRY TO READ THE KAMA SUTRA™
